Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

Just now, Scoremore said:

Nixon is a good returner.  Good good good.  We need to bring him back next year.  Great add another 15 suckers.

Pretty funny how this team unknowingly just might have found themselves a good returner after they finally stopped their nonsense with Amari Rodgers in that role. I don't even think Nixon had any experience as a returner prior to being thrown into the role this year either

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If Quay sees and goes like that, he's going to be a star.

Feels like he shows flashes every week. But we get mad at the athletically limited guys we see every week so don't have his skills but the natural ****. It'll be interesting. 

Edit: excited not mad. Mad we didn't take them

Edited by Norm

Just now, StatKing said:

Once again, I repeat, how was Amari on punt returns for half the season and not this guy?? I'm almost convinced Gute mandated Amari play.

Coaching staff went into the season with Royce Newman and Jake Hanson in the starting OL over Zach Tom too. Not the best year for them