2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

2 hours ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Which to me is the real reason Robinson was fired. AJ trade aside, this roster got top heavy... especially on offense. A few key injuries matched with some guys getting old, match that with a string of dog poop draft classes, shoddy veteran WR acquisitions and here we are. 

Don’t forget wasted money on FA & let our guys walk 😮💨

• Like 1

Both guys reporting on this though are credible. Leads me to still believe we may be floating it out there. This time of year we have more and more info out there.

My thing is, is the return worth getting rid of Henry, no. Save 6 mill in cap space and what, get a 3rd rounder, 2nd rounder max? All to trade one of the most beloved Titans of all time. Na.

On 3/7/2023 at 4:04 AM, TitanSlim said:

Seeing how we screwed up the last few years and where we are as a team now really has made me looking at Jon Robinson different. Like once the rookie contracts of the first couple of draft classes ended, he completely “pooped” the bed. 

No wonder he was crying at last year’s combine.

I saw him crying and everyone was look how much he cares and I was like uhhh nah HE CRYING cause he knew how much he F'd up. FA outside of a few the last few years have been awful. I don't blame him for going to get Julio. The players wanted him and so did most of us so not gonna hold that one Autry was great. BUD tho.. Yikes. TRADED for the worst LT EVER haha

He really fumbled the bag man.. Ran has his work cut out for him for sure

It is crazy to think that we have 9th most cap space in the league with ability to create more.

Bears have a crazy amount at $95 Million.
Bengals have money but they have to hold on to it so they can make the Burrow, Chase and Higgins deals soon. 

Raiders, Falcons and Texans have a lot.

But then after that we are right there.  

29 minutes ago, 615finest said:

3 first and a third? I’d do that in a heartbeat 

You find a franchise QB?  Yep. Worth it. 
Cap space next year to buy guys. 
Can still get a good OL in the 2nd. 

Might not cost that to move to 3, but only if the Bears don't trade. Not trading up for Levis or Richardson.

But also if you believe the noise someone will trade up to get Richardson not Stroud/Young. 

45 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You find a franchise QB?  Yep. Worth it. 
Cap space next year to buy guys. 
Can still get a good OL in the 2nd. 

Might not cost that to move to 3, but only if the Bears don't trade. Not trading up for Levis or Richardson.

But also if you believe the noise someone will trade up to get Richardson not Stroud/Young. 

Yea I’m all in for trading up for a QB. With the cap space we will have next year why not go all in. With the possibility of facing 2 of these QBs twice a year on top of Lawrence it’s do or die time for us in the division. Also makes a great story line if the AFC South had 3 of the top QBs in draft lol

12 hours ago, 615finest said:

I want it to happen so I’ll believe it lol except I want Stroud

I don't believe any part of this rumor

but, if we are able to trade up into #1 and not lose Simmons....I think that's a move I make 100x out of 100. Price tag be damned