2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

undeniably have to look into it with where he's at and where we're at as a team, but it'll still hurt if and when it happens

It’d be tough to see him play somewhere else, but definitely an argument it’d be best for all parties involved. Get him to a team with an actual OL and title aspirations, give Vrabel a push towards a modern offense.

Nobody is trading for Henry.

Miles sanders, Saquan Barkley, and Josh jacobs could hit the market and there’s a talented class of rookie RBs. Also put your titans fandom aside. Would you trade for an almost 30 year old back who has a big contact, needs volume to be effective, and is USELESS on the most important down of the game, third down. 

I think Henry benefits from the fact we focus our offense to maximize his skills, it’s why fans don’t think the offense is modern. I don’t think you can just magically drop Henry in ANY offense and he succeed. 

17 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Nobody is trading for Henry.

Miles sanders, Saquan Barkley, and Josh jacobs could hit the market and there’s a talented class of rookie RBs. Also put your titans fandom aside. Would you trade for an almost 30 year old back who has a big contact, needs volume to be effective, and is USELESS on the most important down of the game, third down. 

I think Henry benefits from the fact we focus our offense to maximize his skills, it’s why fans don’t think the offense is modern. I don’t think you can just magically drop Henry in ANY offense and he succeed. 

You can put him in Buffalo who I could see possibly give up a late 1st rd or 2nd. Henry has no guaranteed money left on his deal Buffalo can’t pay pay big FA RB’s money. Henry could work with the chargers, atl, Miami 

6 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

You can put him in Buffalo who I could see possibly give up a late 1st rd or 2nd. Henry has no guaranteed money left on his deal Buffalo can’t pay pay big FA RB’s money. Henry could work with the chargers, atl, Miami 

But why? Literally none of the teams you mentioned NEED a RB. They all have run the ball effectively with cheaper options.

and if buffalo can’t afford a big contract how can they take on his contract? No guaranteed money doesn’t mean they don’t have to pay him. And again they could use that 1st or 2nd to draft bijan Robinson or jymyr Gibbs  and get a younger healthier player on 4-5 years of a manageable contract.

25 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

But why? Literally none of the teams you mentioned NEED a RB. They all have run the ball effectively with cheaper options.

and if buffalo can’t afford a big contract how can they take on his contract? No guaranteed money doesn’t mean they don’t have to pay him. And again they could use that 1st or 2nd to draft bijan Robinson or jymyr Gibbs  and get a younger healthier player on 4-5 years of a manageable contract.

You can restructure his cap hit by giving him an additional yr. & yes Buffalo needs a RB they have nothing in the run game their QB almost lead them in rushing. The reason I said Buffalo is because Henry is proven an a dominant RB. Buffalo window is closing shut fast. Look how The rams went all in for a SB then after they won it they blew half the team up. Have to get it why you can 

I rather just slowly phase him out than see him go somewhere and be productive. 

I just don't like the message it sends by trading him. It will be a clear sign of starting over, opposed to trying to build it to a competitive state. 

Well this isn’t the news I expected to see today lol.. But like I’ve said Ran isn’t tied to anyone on this team.. I still doubt Simmons and Henry leave. That’s creating unnecessary holes. Tanny is the player I’m ok with losing 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

You can restructure his cap hit by giving him an additional yr. & yes Buffalo needs a RB they have nothing in the run game their QB almost lead them in rushing. The reason I said Buffalo is because Henry is proven an a dominant RB. Buffalo window is closing shut fast. Look how The rams went all in for a SB then after they won it they blew half the team up. Have to get it why you can 

The bills dont run the ball because they don't want to. Its a philosophical thing more than a personnel one. 

And you could work cap magic to sign one of those younger FA backs if that were the case

Also once again... There's a deep draft class of running backs. Why trade a pick for a old expensive back when you can draft a young, cheap, one. Again people are saying Bijan Robinson might be the best player in the class, and he may not even go in round one. Nobody is trading premium picks for Henry, especially when alot of younger, likely cheaper, options are available.

1 hour ago, Chocolateman78 said:

The bills dont run the ball because they don't want to. Its a philosophical thing more than a personnel one. 

And you could work cap magic to sign one of those younger FA backs if that were the case

Also once again... There's a deep draft class of running backs. Why trade a pick for a old expensive back when you can draft a young, cheap, one. Again people are saying Bijan Robinson might be the best player in the class, and he may not even go in round one. Nobody is trading premium picks for Henry, especially when alot of younger, likely cheaper, options are available.

That’s yo opinion & 93% most likely to happen therefore you right 😮💨 

2 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

My lord we really did fumble on the roster the last few years lmao pretty damn sad

Which to me is the real reason Robinson was fired. AJ trade aside, this roster got top heavy... especially on offense. A few key injuries matched with some guys getting old, match that with a string of dog poop draft classes, shoddy veteran WR acquisitions and here we are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

My lord we really did fumble on the roster the last few years lmao pretty damn sad

Seeing how we screwed up the last few years and where we are as a team now really has made me looking at Jon Robinson different. Like once the rookie contracts of the first couple of draft classes ended, he completely “pooped” the bed. 

No wonder he was crying at last year’s combine.

• Like 1