2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

I can see why Bud could come back.. I mean Landry is coming back from an ACL so who knows if he’ll be back to his normal self right away and also Weaver isn’t bringing much on the edge. When Bud wasn't playing our pass rush definitely took a hit.. With that being said we could just be playing chess to see if anybody wants to trade for him.

I could honestly see us goin edge at 11 if somebody falls or CB

• Like 1

I’m really starting to think our main goal is to trade up and get a QB this year.. Looking at the AFC South alone every team will have a franchise QB except us if we don’t make a trade. We gone be stuck in QB purgatory because we never gone be bad enough with Tanny to have a top pick.

I

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I’m really starting to think our main goal is to trade up and get a QB this year.. Looking at the AFC South alone every team will have a franchise QB except us if we don’t make a trade. We gone be stuck in QB purgatory because we never gone be bad enough with Tanny to have a top pick.

I

You starting to see what I’ve been saying