Week 14: Jaguars @ Titans :: The Crossroads

VY-FTW

The fact that we just keep trotting the same disaster out there is so frustrating. Defense has regressed and The double Ds(downing and Daley) have no reason to still be contributing lol. I don’t understand why Vrabel hasn’t made a switch yet.

I honestly don’t have much hope or faith for the rest of the season. Don’t see us beating the Chargers and could still lose to the Texans and jags again lol

Edited by 615finest

13 minutes ago, 615finest said:

The fact that we just keep trotting the same disaster out there is so frustrating. Defense has regressed and The double Ds(downing and Daley) have no reason to still be contributing lol. I don’t understand why Vrabel hasn’t made a switch yet.

I honestly don’t have much hope or faith for the rest of the season. Don’t see us beating the Chargers and could still lose to the Texans and jags again lol

the texans and jaguars games are the only ones left that i have any degree of confidence in winning, and both depend on us being healthier than we are now, which is obviously not a given. even then, the total lack of adaptation or creativity by the coaching staff, the lack of resiliency from the team, and the glaring personnel deficit at OL and WR (and for the moment CB, DL, and ILB) mean every single game is a loss waiting to happen. i don't think this will happen, but there's absolutely a real possibility of failing to get healthy and losing out from here.

Edited by -Hope-

Not because I have faith in us. But I just doubt the Jags do enough to put the pressure on us.

I feel like the chance they had was when they got trounced in Detroit.

I could easily see the Jags losing to both the Jets and the Cowboys. And they have already lost to Houston earlier this year.

We stumble in, fight hard in a playoff game, and probably lose in heartbreaking fashion.

• Like 1

I mean j do think it's important to just understand that we aren't an elite team. We are about a 9-10 win team.

That's middle of the road. 

I think people have expectations that we are one of the best in the league. 

We are not. 

Look at other teams in our boat and they have glaring issues also. 

We are not a Superbowl team. We are a decent team with injuries compounded by roster issues. 

Do not have the starting LBs. Minus 2 out of 4 starting DL/OLBs. Missing 3 of 4 penciled starting corners. 

Doesn't seem fair when you see other teams roll out their projected starters week in and week out. But is what it is. 

We failed to see what the roster really was planned to be and never will. It would have looked  much better then what we seen. 

I am not disappointed. Because that would mean I expected more than our projected finish. 

And our best may not be all pro guys but I just can't minimize the importance of having your best guys available. 

It makes a big difference. 

Looking at the Carolina/Seahawks game and it's not a battle of undefeateds. But having a starter out there makes such a difference. 

12 minutes ago, 615finest said:

So we’re doin everything but take him off the field 

and it didn't even work! the tannehill strip sack was a play on which chig okonkwo gave a strong chip that would've helped literally any other tackle, and daley managed to whiff anyway

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

and it didn't even work! the tannehill strip sack was a play on which chig okonkwo gave a strong chip that would've helped literally any other tackle, and daley managed to whiff anyway

Got a nice chip and failed to touch the mofo.

He is horrible.  Don't know how Vrabel continues to trot him out there. 
Can argue he makes a game killing play every game.