Week 14: NY Jets vs BUF Bills

Bobby816

16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Aren't the LA Chargers our real only big threat for the playoffs? I know NE is as well. But their schedule looks quite a bit harder than ours. So I cant see us tied with them come seasons end where we'd lose the tiebreaker. So the Chargers are our biggest threat IMO. We have a game advantage on them already. So lets start with that.

This is LAC schedule the rest of the way. MIA, TEN, @IND, LAR, @DEN.

So their schedule looks easier than ours. But as I said we have the game advantage right now.

We just win the games we should win and we should be good to go if you ask me. Obviously a lot can change week to week. But we really control our destiny.

Sure real games may not go my way but the way I see it.  Chargers may threaten Jets for playoff position. Jets simply can't go into week 18 with an identical record or one up/down and get beat by Dolphins. (records for Jets and Dolphins).   Yes, it sounds like flashback (Bills).

44 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Wonder what’s up with Mitchell. He looked promising until last week and is now out for the year non football related

Our luck at OT has just been awful this year.

Normally when they say something like that is one of these things.

1. Something is going on personally. Can be countless things. Family members health, his own health not injury related. The lost can go on and on.

2. It was an injury non football related and they don't really want to say what.

3. He got into it with the staff maybe about being benched for Fant (highly doubtful he did that as a rookie mid rounder).

4. He had an off the field legal issue (don't want to accuse him of something like that when there's really no reason to).

My guess is it's 1 or 2.

Add some muscle young fella and compete for a starting OT job next year.

We just now really cant afford an injury at OT. Remmers is our only OT depth right now.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Our luck at OT has just been awful this year.

Normally when they say something like that is one of these things.

1. Something is going on personally. Can be countless things. Family members health, his own health not injury related. The lost can go on and on.

2. It was an injury non football related and they don't really want to say what.

3. He got into it with the staff maybe about being benched for Fant (highly doubtful he did that as a rookie mid rounder).

4. He had an off the field legal issue (don't want to accuse him of something like that when there's really no reason to).

My guess is it's 1 or 2.

Add some muscle young fella and compete for a starting OT job next year.

We just now really cant afford an injury at OT. Remmers is our only OT depth right now.

It was an injury as Saleh didn't get into details.

27 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Carter back for this one. Need to keep using Bam though 

Saleh already said Bam is going no where. Carter is going to play the Ty johnson roll which is a big up grade in my book. Carter is the perfect back for Bam and Hall. He is shifty with really good hands. As for Max M. that is just strange. I kind of feel it is more of him doing something because if it was family they would have said a familt issue.

6 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Saleh already said Bam is going no where. Carter is going to play the Ty johnson roll which is a big up grade in my book. Carter is the perfect back for Bam and Hall. He is shifty with really good hands. As for Max M. that is just strange. I kind of feel it is more of him doing something because if it was family they would have said a familt issue.

You don't put one on NFI due to family emergency. It is either injury or illness.  Getting benched last game causes a brain flip? I hope not but Saleh said it was a disclosed injury.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Aren't the LA Chargers our real only big threat for the playoffs? I know NE is as well. But their schedule looks quite a bit harder than ours. So I cant see us tied with them come seasons end where we'd lose the tiebreaker. So the Chargers are our biggest threat IMO. We have a game advantage on them already. So lets start with that.

This is LAC schedule the rest of the way. MIA, TEN, @IND, LAR, @DEN.

So their schedule looks easier than ours. But as I said we have the game advantage right now.

We just win the games we should win and we should be good to go if you ask me. Obviously a lot can change week to week. But we really control our destiny.

Raiders were the team that bumped us out despite me having us finish 10-7.

You gotta figure we are looking at wins against Jacksonville and Detroit. But the other three are all tough. @bills @miami @ Seattle. On the road vs three playoff teams...have to steal one then hope things fall our way with the pats chargers and raiders.

31 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I know Carter is back, but Bam still needs to be RB#1. Weather is going to be tough, so we'll need both. I'm really hoping for a nice Revenge game for Mike White. This is the game that can shut up a lot of his doubters. 

I expect Bam to get the majority of the Carries the rest of the season. 

9 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I hope. 

It’d be a good problem to have if he plays so good to where he and Breece are the guys next year. And use Carter for 5-8 touches as well. They all have a similar skill set just Breece is better at everything than the 2 of them. And maybe finally we can move on from Ty.