Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

4 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

That's my thought too. Looks the face of a man who didn't hear what he wanted to. When told to have a goodnight he responded "okay" whereas I feel like someone excited or who had just gotten good news would respond more enthusiastically. Not to mention Saleh was extremely emotionless too 

I actually didn't see that there was a video until you mentioned it.  Doesn't seem like the most ecstatic bunch.  Hopefully they'll land #12 sometime soon.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Or, and hear me out, it saves people IQ points not having to read their drivel.

Makes reading the site easier, too.  

I mean, if you don't have anyone on the ignore list, you don't look at NFL Gen too much.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I mean, if you don't have anyone on the ignore list, you don't look at NFL Gen too much.  

I also think it's cute when they respond to people that obviously have them on ignore. The absolute beauty that comes with no new notifications is worth it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I don't have anyone on the ignore list... I don't think.  And I go to NFL Gen often enough.  

Be more like a duck, let the water roll off your back.

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Just a goofy grin.  Me hoping Aaron goes to NYJ.

Jets owner Woody Johnson is seen leaving Lucky in Malibu on March 7, 2023.

Hmm.  Why this look?

1) He knows he's got a deal in place for Rodgers for a couple of years.

2)  He knows he's getting the Mile High action from both of the folks behind the car.

3)  He's used to wet farts and just had a dry one.

4)  Or vice versa from #3.

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Personal opinion entirely....but I think the Ignore List is for weak minded people. Handy as a time out when things blow up and get personal between posters....but if you cant handle the normal rat-atat-tat on this forum.....dont read the person's comments and move on. 

Or, and hear me out, it saves people IQ points not having to read their drivel

It's the same functionality as an ad-blocker. You remove annoying, substanceless fodder from your view. 

Not sure why anyone would willingly allow useless clutter in their life TBH 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I also think it's cute when they respond to people that obviously have them on ignore. The absolute beauty that comes with no new notifications is worth it.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't have anyone on the ignore list... I don't think.  And I go to NFL Gen often enough.  

Be more like a duck, let the water roll off your back.

I now have a few on my list.  And it isn't personal.  It's a time saver for me.  When guys always have long worded posts...yeah, I just skip them.  And ignore is easier.  For me.

And only one on the list on our board.  And again, not personal, I just don't like the posts and it clutters up my feed.  Life has been easier with the ignore list.  

I can see where putting guys on there because of their point of views and constant regurgitation of the views works for some.  Me?  I like listening to the "other side".  

...and the irony of "long posts" is not lost on me considering my novels sometimes.  :)

Just now, incognito_man said:

It's the same functionality as an ad-blocker. You remove annoying, substanceless fodder from your view. 

Not sure why anyone would willingly allow useless clutter in their life TBH 

I dont.
A. I dont have issues or take umbrage to much thats posted here. It is after all just a football discussion forum. I might not agree with all of it....but dont feel it's necessary for me to weigh in my disagreement every time.
B. Folks that I find to be "unserious" (for lack of a better non-word.....) - or topics I'm not all that interested in, I simply dont read fully....or skim though.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Rodgers walks away last minute after realizing he's now working for big pharma seems to be the only way he's not a jet. 

yup, rumor has it he started making his own deodorant this off-season. Can't go working for a J&J subsidiary. Reason #12,497,082 to absolutely hate the guy to his core - what filth. 🤮

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont.
A. I dont have issues or take umbrage to much thats posted here. It is after all just a football discussion forum. I might not agree with all of it....but dont feel it's necessary for me to weigh in my disagreement every time.
B. Folks that I find to be "unserious" (for lack of a better non-word.....) - or topics I'm not all that interested in, I simply dont read fully....or skim though.  

What a logical approach. Imagine blocking people because they don't like the way the team is run. I wish more would block instead of projecting with dumb comments about age or job title just because you don't like their criticism of the team. 

2 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

yup, rumor has it he started making his own deodorant this off-season. Can't go working for a J&J subsidiary. Reason #12,497,082 to absolutely hate the guy to his core - what filth. 🤮

I just think it's funny he's ignorant to science. No idea how you can hate someone you don't know because they are ignorant with something like that . Seems like a good dude all things considered. 

Edited by PackFan13
  • Like 1