Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Yeah, but the blue checkmark used to mean "this is actually the person it purports to be" which I think was changed to "this person gave us eight dollars" a few months back.

I can make a tweet, put the right author on it and include the blue checkmark.  It is pretty easy.

What isn't easy for me to do is to create one of those, then get it to upload to this site.  Or I'd have a lot of fun with everyone on here.  Because I've tried.  Plenty of time, I've tried.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

That's the Packers side. Clearly knowing you don't leak Rodgers news until the ink is dry.

This. Wingo is typically on the ball. He was the first one to call the Cobb move as part of Rodgers coming back in 21. 

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I can make a tweet, put the right author on it and include the blue checkmark.  It is pretty easy.

What isn't easy for me to do is to create one of those, then get it to upload to this site.  Or I'd have a lot of fun with everyone on here.  Because I've tried.  Plenty of time, I've tried.

Kudos to you, you are a tireless worker for all of us. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Yeah, but the blue checkmark used to mean "this is actually the person it purports to be" which I think was changed to "this person gave us eight dollars" a few months back.

If you click on the checkmark you can still see if they're legacy/verified vs. an $8 check.