Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Do you agree with him throwing a ton of shade at the organization about how they treat/move on from their vets?

Only to the extent that it's par for the course in the NFL.  It's a tough conversation for all 32 teams.  I don't think GB is any worse than the league standard in that regard.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Do you agree with him throwing a ton of shade at the organization about how they treat/move on from their vets?

No. Org had a really strong report card, including "family".

Aaron is a very very very loyal person to people he likes. He takes perceived slights against his people bigly and holds outsized grudges.

He says he understands it's a business, but his emotions don't play along with his words very well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I don't doubt that you are a Packers fan.  I just think you don't really understand the degree to which Aaron Rodgers is a malignant narcissist.   It's often very easy to like these people and learn to root for them (that's what they want) but you have to also learn to spot the warning signs.

You need to stop taking football so serious. Holy ****

2 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I gotta give you credit, the passive aggressive stuff clearly worked. You called that. I think @Packerraymonddid as well. I'll always be fascinated wondering about what would have happened if he declared he wanted to finish in Green Bay and made them take a public stance. Everything I've been led to believe is that they would have backed down. But no longer showering him with adoration was really all it took.

I relate to Aaron on a lot of things 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

You should consider another break from posting. You're over the top, know it all, extreme passion and hate, black v white posting must cause you pain:). 

Seriously. Imagine calling someone a fan of another team because they disagree. 3 idiots in a row with the same response. They literally try to block people to the point they only see their bad takes. It's wild

• Like 3

All the Rodgers fans are jumping ship.

Insulting Packer fans because they can’t accept they’re Rodgers fans and not Packer fans.

Jets are going to make so much money this year.

Bye, have fun posting in the Jets forum. Have fun when Rodgers blows it in the playoffs again.

• Like 2

I'm not going to bash Rodgers, extremely grateful for his time in Green Bay.  If you are talking about retirement you are mentally halfway out the door.  If you are 90% thinking about  retirement, its definitely time to move him.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I gotta give you credit, the passive aggressive stuff clearly worked. You called that. I think @Packerraymonddid as well. I'll always be fascinated wondering about what would have happened if he declared he wanted to finish in Green Bay and made them take a public stance. Everything I've been led to believe is that they would have backed down. But no longer showering him with adoration was really all it took.

Hey, hey...what about me???? I had it pegged too!  :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

All the Rodgers fans are jumping ship.

Insulting Packer fans because they can’t accept they’re Rodgers fans and not Packer fans.

Jets are going to make so much money this year.

Bye, have fun posting in the Jets forum. Have fun when Rodgers blows it in the playoffs again.

This is literally made up in your mind.  I'm a Packers fan that know we have to move on from Rodgers. This place is crazy town

Edited by PackFan13