Parts 2 of the Master Plan

DaWg_LB.

Hotep Good Brothers….I was going to do this in 4 parts, but decided to do it in two….cut some of the chatter out and make moves obvious to what I am thinking….Summarizing the last post I made

Coaching Staff

HC- Kevin Stefanski, Sr. Offensive Asst: Kevin Rogers, OC/Passing Game Coordinator: Alex Van Pelt, TE’s: TJ McCartney, OL/Asst HC: Bill Callahan, Asst. Wr: Ashton Grant, Asst Oline: Scott Peters, QB: Drew Petzing, RB’s/Run Game Coordinator: Stump Mitchell

Asst HC Defense: Vic Faigio, DC: Ejiro Evero, DB’s: Brandon Lynch, LB: Jason Tarver DL: Jordan Thomas Asst DL: Jeff Anderson

ST Coordinator/WR: Chad Oshea, Asst. ST Coord: Joshua Cribbs

We are going to be strapped for Cash this year, but our front office has locked us a Playoff Window for the next 4-5 Years, so we are not signing many Free Agents, and retaining one of our own.  

Free Agents from Outside: DT: Matt Ionidis from Panthers and ILB/OLB Raekwon McMillian Patriots

My draft is maximizing the draft picks we have, I Know some folks want more at WR, but with the draft picks spent over the past few years and development of said WR group, to grow with an All Pro QB. And I also have another position move I’ve been wanting to see for the last year also (Move A.J. Green from CB to FS, at 6’2 200 and great had for the game, he would be PERFECT IMO).

2023 NFL Draft:

2ndAndre Carter II, OLB, Army
Height: 6-7. Weight: 255

3rd Trey Dean III, S, Florida
Height: 6-3. Weight: 206

4th Mazi Smith, DT, Michigan
Height: 6-3. Weight: 326

4th Darnell Washington, TE, Georgia
Height: 6-7. Weight: 272

5th Zach Harrison, DE, Ohio State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 268

5th Jakorian Bennett, CB, Maryland
Height: 5-11. Weight: 195

6th Quinton Barrow, OT, Grand Valley State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 331

7th Javon Williams, FB, Southern Illinois
Height: 6-2. Weight: 245

*Top UDFA

Isaiah Land, DE/OLB, Florida A&M
Height: 6-4. Weight: 219

Final Roster for SB run next year

QB: Watson/Brissett/Mond

RB: Cubb/Ford/Felton

FB: Williams

TE: Njoku/Washington/Bryant

WR: Cooper/Schwartz/Woods

LT: Wills/Hubbard

LG: Bintonio/Dunn

😄 Harris/Denton

RG: Teller/Forbes

RT: Hudson/Barrow

WR: DPJ/Bell/Weston

DE: Garrett/Thomas

DT: Smith/(winner of Togia vs

DT: Ionidis/Winfrey

DE: Wright/Harrison

WOLB: JOK/Fields II

MLB: TakiTaki/Walker Jr/McMillian

SOLB: Carter/Land/McMillian

CB: Ward/Emmerson

CB: Newsome III/Williams/Bennett

FS: Dean III/A.J.Green

SS: Johnson III/Delpit

K- “Sargent” York

P- Boriquez

LS- Hugglett

Tell me What you think Good Brothers..

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 5:15 PM, DaWg_LB. said:

Hotep Good Brothers….I was going to do this in 4 parts, but decided to do it in two….cut some of the chatter out and make moves obvious to what I am thinking….Summarizing the last post I made

Coaching Staff

HC- Kevin Stefanski, Sr. Offensive Asst: Kevin Rogers, OC/Passing Game Coordinator: Alex Van Pelt, TE’s: TJ McCartney, OL/Asst HC: Bill Callahan, Asst. Wr: Ashton Grant, Asst Oline: Scott Peters, QB: Drew Petzing, RB’s/Run Game Coordinator: Stump Mitchell

Asst HC Defense: Vic Faigio, DC: Ejiro Evero, DB’s: Brandon Lynch, LB: Jason Tarver DL: Jordan Thomas Asst DL: Jeff Anderson

We are going to be strapped for Cash this year, but our front office has locked us a Playoff Window for the next 4-5 Years, so we are not signing many Free Agents, and retaining one of our own.  

Free Agents from Outside: DT: Matt Ionidis from Panthers and ILB/OLB Raekwon McMillian Patriots

My draft is maximizing the draft picks we have, I Know some folks want more at WR, but with the draft picks spent over the past few years and development of said WR group, to grow with an All Pro QB. And I also have another position move I’ve been wanting to see for the last year also (Move A.J. Green from CB to FS, at 6’2 200 and great had for the game, he would be PERFECT IMO).

2023 NFL Draft:

*Top UDFA

😄 Harris/Denton

K- “Sargent” York

P- Boriquez

LS- Hugglett

Any draft with us getting Harrison and Carter I am for.

Anything but paying the clown13 million next year.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 7:15 PM, DaWg_LB. said:

Coaching Staff

2023 NFL Draft:

*Top UDFA

😄 Harris/Denton

K- “Sargent” York

P- Boriquez

LS- Hugglett

Good post bro

- I love Carter and Harrison, we would finally have a viable option outside of Garrett

- Isaiah Land is an outstanding find, when I see him I think of Josh Sweat 

- I would like to see some type of WR in, it doesn’t have to be a big time FA or high draft pick, but a high upside guy. Maybe make a push for a Mecole Hardman, or Allen Lazard

- I absolutely LOVE Darnell Washington, I think he is a TE1 on any other team. I doubt he will be there in the 4th but what the hell.

- I also think McMillan would start over  Taki 

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Andre carter is not gonna be an option, based on the law that was passed or will be shortly

he will have to do a full term of active duty before he can pursue a civilian career 

Interesting let me talk to a army liasion person that does veterans advocate. 

This would probably be grandfathered in.

38 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Andre carter is not gonna be an option, based on the law that was passed or will be shortly

he will have to do a full term of active duty before he can pursue a civilian career 

Sad part is that if they could make any player who makes it to the NFL be a part of a recruitment team instead they cut off their nose to spite their face. Sure he still is enlisted just not active and more of a guard type service. 

2 hours ago, JDD said:

Sad part is that if they could make any player who makes it to the NFL be a part of a recruitment team instead they cut off their nose to spite their face. Sure he still is enlisted just not active and more of a guard type service. 

Well, technically he’ll be a commissioned officer (2nd Lieutenant), rather than an enlisted member of the Army. 

Not a big deal, but I agree with the sentiment of him serving in a capacity of helping to recruit more quality cadets to West Point.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well, technically he’ll be a commissioned officer (2nd Lieutenant), rather than an enlisted member of the Army. 

Not a big deal, but I agree with the sentiment of him serving in a capacity of helping to recruit more quality cadets to West Point.  

Thanks. I thought enlisted just meant full time commitment so I figured that was the same if you were an officer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not giving athletes the opportunity to play professionally and then serve is dumb af.  It’s not like half the service academy players are going pro, it’s one person every couple of years.

A+ politicking from whoever tossed this onto the defense bill.

Don’t go to a military academy then. There’s plenty of other colleges out there. Go to a regular college then go  pro then join the service if that’s what you want to do. They know what they’re getting into when they go to a military academy. 

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Don’t go to a military academy then. There’s plenty of other colleges out there. Go to a regular college then go  pro then join the service if that’s what you want to do. They know what they’re getting into when they go to a military academy. 

Sure.  I didn’t say there weren’t other options for the athletes, I’m saying it’s a dumb option to not allow them to go pro.

On 12/18/2022 at 7:50 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

They just said he will be available based upon 

A new exemption truthfully do not see him getting past KC or Buffalo 

• Like 1