XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

You know what, it's early and I am cranky. So apologies for that before. Fact is, this is just a game to me and I'm just trying to have fun. I don't think much about things I post as I post them. It's not the first time and it 100% won't be the last time I say something flat out incorrect in a game. I'm not being disingenuous, I'm just wrong. It happens.

With that being said, I'll vote Pickle with you all today based on my roleblock and his move being an every night move. But if it's not then I'm only voting mwil tomorrow.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You know what, it's early and I am cranky. So apologies for that before. Fact is, this is just a game to me and I'm just trying to have fun. I don't think much about things I post as I post them. It's not the first time and it 100% won't be the last time I say something flat out incorrect in a game. I'm not being disingenuous, I'm just wrong. It happens.

With that being said, I'll vote Pickle with you all today based on my roleblock and his move being an every night move. But if it's not then I'm only voting mwil tomorrow.

Love you Rack 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

You know what, I’m sorry too. It wasn’t really worth coming at you or Pickle in that way over that. I was also just trying to play mafia and got too aggressive. I accept your explanation and understand as I have also said plenty of things without thinking. 

Pickle is scum though

• Like 3

The level of play from town here is the lowest I've seen in a long time.

So people think so little of me that they really believe that if I was scum I would claim an ability that does not fit with all of the other claimed abilities....lmao

The last mafia should def be in this line 

Pickle

Mwil

Malf

Whicker

Racks  

_____

I'm town.   Racks, malf and mwil confirm my ability as a jail.  I jailed malf n1 when there was no kill (either blocking the kill that malf made or potentially saving him from a kill (the other option being whicker protected a kill)

Mwil has had no confirmation of any moves he has made and claimed the same ability he had last game 

Malf was jailed n1 when there was no kill and blocked by racks n3 when there was no kill

Whicker has no confirmation of any moves and has been pushing me from.a coupel days now....he has been posting scared lately and even tried to get votes to flip to me 

Racks - claimed to have more than 1 move, blocked 3 people n3 (could have done that instead of the night kill to throw town into a witch hunt against town and assuring he can skate by), he also visited malf n1 the day I jailed malf and there was no kill

______

The rest of the board almost have to be town.  Mwil I'd lean towniah bc he is not in the middle of the n1 stuff.

I have no idea why no one will ever listen to me.  I said it from d1 to this day.  Its between malf and whicker.  The evidence shows that as well.  

I believe @rackcs and @MWil23 to a degree 

It is between malf and whicker.  One of them know they are town and should be voting the other but it baffles me why they aren't (same as mwil)

______

I'd go down the line for the win

Whicker/Malf

Mwil

Racks