Eagles QB Jalen Hurts questionable for Saturday with shoulder injury

MikeT14

This is way, way better than the first report that came out like 20 minutes ago, that was a broken collarbone. This makes the MVP conversation....complicated. I almost wonder if the best thing for Hurts's MVP bid would be for Philly's offense to look terrible without him. But I'm not sure the narrative always winds up that nuanced. But regardless, good odds that he should be back for the postseason.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

So which is it?

All the reputable sources are saying shoulder sprain. This one seems like someone who got a bit of info and tried to jump in early for the clout. They were the first one to report, not necessarily the right one. I would trust Schefter/Rapaport/Garafolo/etc., over this.

Really hope he's able to heal up quick from this.

Jalen probably shouldn't play the rest of the regular season.

Eagles only need 1 win in their last 3 games (@ DAL, vs. NO, vs. NYG) to lock up the 1 seed. We SHOULD be able to do that with Minshew.

My only thing is the rust from not playing in a game for a whole month before the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is pretty much a non story if he's just going to miss a game or two. The eagles have pretty much wrapped everything up, right?

Need one more win to wrap it up but close.... hopefully we can beat the Saints with Minshew cause I doubt we are beating the Cowboys with him.