Week 16 Gameday Thread (Christmas Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (6-8-0) at Miami Dolphins (8-6-0)

Striker

9 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Not hyperbole to say GB caught a huge break with the weather.  Might have been a completely different game if it's played in more typical mid-80's MIA Christmas weather. 

The weather thing is way overplayed at this point to me. Field is the same size. Home/Away, rain/snow/shine, Lambeau, Miami, Minneapolis. Don’t matter, dog, Packers by 6.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Whatever

We live for another week

Yes I agreed with your take, I was correcting him.

I'm actually pretty excited because this would be the most immaculate road to the playoffs we've ever taken.  Got a challenge against Minny next week but I feel more confident against them this time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Yes I agreed with your take, I was correcting him.

I'm actually pretty excited because this would be the most immaculate road to the playoffs we've ever taken.  Got a challenge against Minny next week but I feel more confident against them this time.

Thats good

It was a lot of words

4 hours ago, SkolMasterMN said:

Nice win, congrats. Hold your horses though I don't know if a 9-8 Packers would be favored over a 13-4 Vikings on the road. 😆

Many teams have had the Queens on the ropes at the dome and one way or another pulled it out.  The horseshoe up the ... has to pretty much be out now.  It's time for them to break their fans hearts in the 1st playoff game; after the Packers beat them next week AND in the 1st playoff game. 

14 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Many teams have had the Queens on the ropes at the dome and one way or another pulled it out.  The horseshoe up the ... has to pretty much be out now.  It's time for them to break their fans hearts in the 1st playoff game; after the Packers beat them next week AND in the 1st playoff game. 

Early line is Packers -3. Which means they think it’s a pickem on neutral ground.