Bears @ Lions on New Year's Day

beardown3231

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Maybe open your eyes and go through my comments all season. I have been saying he has been inconsistent to bad as a passer all season.

Which is clearly incorrect and outdated narrative IMO…but hey you believe what you what 👍🏻

Yes the protection was bad today but Fields played like ****.. there's no sugar coating it

Not the kind of performance you want to see going into offseason

Hopefully he rebounds next week and plays much better to finish off the season

• Like 1

This might sound crazy and I don't want to be starting any controversies but I can't think of any other reasons they'd have Fields playing late in a blow out game at this point in a lost season other than maybe they aren't completely sold on him as the QB of the future or they want him to break Lamar Jackson's single season rushing record for a QB.

Otherwise today was complete negligence from the coaching staff. Fields took so many unnecessary hits that could have seriously injured him

The jury is very much out on this coaching staff. Need to see a big improvement in 2023 or else their seats should all start to get real hot. 

Frankly that goes for all.. including J Fields. Should be a very interesting offseason 

Edited by topwop1