GDT- Titans vs. Cowboys - This is a very important game. Maybe the most important.

titans0021

This is so embarrassing that the coaching and training staffs have failed so hard this season that we're starting Josh Dobbs in this game. Doesn't matter if it's because they think he's better than Willis or they're trying to protect Willis for week 18. Both of those situations are hilariously awful.

• Like 1

For right now I am just going to believe that the staff is putting all the marbles, tape, and game plan into that last week.

Throwing Malik out there against that pash rush without the threat of 22 is just suicide given the current state of our offense.

That Cowboys pass rush is vicious. This ain't the Texans, they will destroy him. Malik has been sacked 3+ times in each start. Parsons will be at his neck literally every play.

Vrabel and the organization will never tank. I realistically would never want to just lose to lose. I still want the division. But I don't know if that's in our best interest right now. But than again 7 game losing streaks to lose the division is not a great culture builder.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

For right now I am just going to believe that the staff is putting all the marbles, tape, and game plan into that last week.

Throwing Malik out there against that pash rush without the threat of 22 is just suicide given the current state of our offense.

That Cowboys pass rush is vicious. This ain't the Texans, they will destroy him. Malik has been sacked 3+ times in each start. Parsons will be at his neck literally every play.

Vrabel and the organization will never tank. I realistically would never want to just lose to lose. I still want the division. But I don't know if that's in our best interest right now. But than again 7 game losing streaks to lose the division is not a great culture builder.

Lol only for the team to just do the same thing they been doing for the last 16 weeks. 
I just have a hard time thinking they are just going to do some magic with their offense that is full of back ups. 

If they haven't changed much now, I doubt they do it later. 

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Agree 1000%

Just trying to find some reasonable rationale into benching 

the reasonable rationale is what we have known for nearly two years now: this is an organization with near-legendary ineptitude in figuring out how to throw the ball. why would things change now? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lol only for the team to just do the same thing they been doing for the last 16 weeks. 
I just have a hard time thinking they are just going to do some magic with their offense that is full of back ups. 

If they haven't changed much now, I doubt they do it later. 

I am not expect anything to drastically change. I am just expecting us to be as healthy as we possibly could. Find some of that greatness we had on defense at points in the season and possibly ride Henry to a win.

I am in no way shape or form thinking we are going to grab some fire and ride it to the Super Bowl. I just think we have too much pride to lose in the last week to the Jags to lose the division. I at least know we are putting in all our chips to possibly win that game. 

The reason Dobbs is starting is because Malik Willis, not only is never going to be a starting QB, he's never going to be better than the vast majority of NFL backups.

Tannehill is going to IR and Josh Dobbs looked so much better than Malik Willis in practice that we decided Dobbs gives us the best chance to beat Jacksonville. This game is to give him extra practice before our final game.

Bet.

Edited by TitanSS

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I hope we don't give Tannehill an extension that ties him to us beyond 2024.

i would rather us draft CJ stroud, who i hate, than tie us to tannehill longer-term. at least i can cope myself into believing there's a possibility stroud will be a a stud lmao.

• Like 2