GDT- Titans vs. Cowboys - This is a very important game. Maybe the most important.

titans0021

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Hilarious to think about. Daley better have dirt on Vrabel or something, otherwise it is such an egregious coaching mistake.

How we kept tossing Daley out there is a failure on Vrabel and all the coaching staff. Truly idiotic.

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I may be in the minority here, but I really think there's a possibility that Amy let's go of Vrabel in the offseason. The JRob firing told me that all bets are off. She wants to right this ship, and right or wrong if she feels like we're heading in the wrong direction I don't think she'd hesitate to move on from Vrabel. This whole season has been a complete mismanagement from GM to coaching staff, and Vrabel has to be held accountable for that. I think that Amy has a meeting with Vrabel after the season, and says "So how are you planning on fixing this thing?" and if he doesn't sell her on his vision for the team going forward, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she moved on.

We're going to be hiring a new GM, and you want your GM to be on the same timetable contract wise as your head coach. If Amy has shown anything in her tenure as owner so far, it's that she's cutthroat as hell when she doesn't like the direction that the team is heading in. I'd like to see Vrabel revamp the offensive staff and go from there, but if he balks at any of that in the end of the year meeting, I would not be surprised at all if Amy decided to move on to a different coaching staff and a different vision for the team as a whole.

We need to get our offensive system specifically into a 21st century level of thinking and get out of this smashmouth "let's bring back the McNair-George era" level of thinking. Not saying that's going to solve all of our problems, but it feels like we have such an antiquated view of what it takes to be a successful franchise in 2022 and beyond. Our disregard for analytics and our rumored stone age system when it comes to our strength, conditioning, and overall player recovery are all very alarming. That stuff all falls on Vrabel as much if not more so than it fell on JRob. 

All that to say, I don't think anything is off the table for this offseason with the way our organization seems to be sinking like a stone. Everyone needs to be held accountable for this atrocious end to the season.

If she fires him, she better a damn good plan well before that because there will numerous teams lining up to make Vrabel their next HC. She better be backing the brinks truck up for someone like Sean Payton. 

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I may be in the minority here, but I really think there's a possibility that Amy let's go of Vrabel in the offseason. The JRob firing told me that all bets are off. She wants to right this ship, and right or wrong if she feels like we're heading in the wrong direction I don't think she'd hesitate to move on from Vrabel. This whole season has been a complete mismanagement from GM to coaching staff, and Vrabel has to be held accountable for that. I think that Amy has a meeting with Vrabel after the season, and says "So how are you planning on fixing this thing?" and if he doesn't sell her on his vision for the team going forward, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she moved on.

We're going to be hiring a new GM, and you want your GM to be on the same timetable contract wise as your head coach. If Amy has shown anything in her tenure as owner so far, it's that she's cutthroat as hell when she doesn't like the direction that the team is heading in. I'd like to see Vrabel revamp the offensive staff and go from there, but if he balks at any of that in the end of the year meeting, I would not be surprised at all if Amy decided to move on to a different coaching staff and a different vision for the team as a whole.

We need to get our offensive system specifically into a 21st century level of thinking and get out of this smashmouth "let's bring back the McNair-George era" level of thinking. Not saying that's going to solve all of our problems, but it feels like we have such an antiquated view of what it takes to be a successful franchise in 2022 and beyond. Our disregard for analytics and our rumored stone age system when it comes to our strength, conditioning, and overall player recovery are all very alarming. That stuff all falls on Vrabel as much if not more so than it fell on JRob. 

All that to say, I don't think anything is off the table for this offseason with the way our organization seems to be sinking like a stone. Everyone needs to be held accountable for this atrocious end to the season.

If she does fire him we are are no better than Washington or any other poorly ran team. 

I on record of thinking firing Robinson was not the right move even tho I understand it. 

Firing Vrabel now, for him to only go to Indy and kick our *** 2 times a year would be what we deserve if it happens. 

Even with his mistakes he is still better than most. 

He needed this season to show he can't just do anything and win. He needs to adjust. Whether that's benching your LT or firing your OC. 

Admit the mistakes Vrabel and make the changes. 

11 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Really excited to see Dobbs tonight 

Feels like Downing’s offense is tailor made for Josh. I think we are gonna see some good things tonight 

I know it’s always a joke and a dig at certain posters (including me), but your pre game posts this year always have me dying. 😂

• Like 1

Robinson was fired bec

50 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If she does fire him we are are no better than Washington or any other poorly ran team. 

I on record of thinking firing Robinson was not the right move even tho I understand it. 

Firing Vrabel now, for him to only go to Indy and kick our *** 2 times a year would be what we deserve if it happens. 

Even with his mistakes he is still better than most. 

He needed this season to show he can't just do anything and win. He needs to adjust. Whether that's benching your LT or firing your OC. 

Admit the mistakes Vrabel and make the changes. 

I get not firing Downing mid-season. He's bad, but I'm not sure that solves our problem right now. Hopefully he's relieved of play-calling duties at the latest in the off-season. The players are so bad it really doesn't matter which plays are called. However, I'm worried that the players being so bad is going to get Downing another year.

Daley though. My god. I get that he's probably our best run blocking OT, but he's so god damn bad as a pass blocker that you absolutely cannot justify keeping him on the field as long as we have. We should have been grabbing dudes off of practice squads when we still had a winning record and giving them a shot if they didn't like Radunz.