GDT- Titans vs. Cowboys - This is a very important game. Maybe the most important.

titans0021

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve never seen a season completely derail due to injuries like this. Should’ve known it was going to be a disaster when our best OL and pass rusher went down before the season even started. Just wish they didn’t give us false hope at 7-2 of at least another division title. Could’ve got a much higher pick dammit

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve never seen a season completely derail due to injuries like this. Should’ve known it was going to be a disaster when our best OL and pass rusher went down before the season even started. Just wish they didn’t give us false hope at 7-2 of at least another division title. Could’ve got a much higher pick dammit

maybe the 2020 49ers team that went 6-10 losing jimmy g, bosa, and a host of others. except they had 18 players on IR and we have 30+ lmfao.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Sad part it could have been salvaged with changes earlier. 

Bench Daley and relive Downing of his duties. Those two things alone could have got us at least 2 more wins. 

But I don't think I've see such a collapse in recent memory. 

Had such a wide lead in the division and was 96% chance of the playoffs. 

The roster is what it is. But you don't see a failure like this without some coaching mistakes. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

maybe the 2020 49ers team that went 6-10 losing jimmy g, bosa, and a host of others. except they had 18 players on IR and we have 30+ lmfao.

The big difference is they didn't have the lead we had. 

It was a consistent struggle. 

We didn't fall off the cliff. We drove at the speed of light off the cliff. 

Starting Dobbs means Vrabel is hoping we win.  No chance in hades with Willis.  Bottom line this game is no more than an exhibition game and total focus should be to be the healthiest possible for the Jags.  Resting everyone is all about winning that game and has nothing to do with draft position.  Dobbs might just earn himself a start against the Jags if RT can't go.   

I may be in the minority here, but I really think there's a possibility that Amy let's go of Vrabel in the offseason. The JRob firing told me that all bets are off. She wants to right this ship, and right or wrong if she feels like we're heading in the wrong direction I don't think she'd hesitate to move on from Vrabel. This whole season has been a complete mismanagement from GM to coaching staff, and Vrabel has to be held accountable for that. I think that Amy has a meeting with Vrabel after the season, and says "So how are you planning on fixing this thing?" and if he doesn't sell her on his vision for the team going forward, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she moved on.

We're going to be hiring a new GM, and you want your GM to be on the same timetable contract wise as your head coach. If Amy has shown anything in her tenure as owner so far, it's that she's cutthroat as hell when she doesn't like the direction that the team is heading in. I'd like to see Vrabel revamp the offensive staff and go from there, but if he balks at any of that in the end of the year meeting, I would not be surprised at all if Amy decided to move on to a different coaching staff and a different vision for the team as a whole.

We need to get our offensive system specifically into a 21st century level of thinking and get out of this smashmouth "let's bring back the McNair-George era" level of thinking. Not saying that's going to solve all of our problems, but it feels like we have such an antiquated view of what it takes to be a successful franchise in 2022 and beyond. Our disregard for analytics and our rumored stone age system when it comes to our strength, conditioning, and overall player recovery are all very alarming. That stuff all falls on Vrabel as much if not more so than it fell on JRob. 

All that to say, I don't think anything is off the table for this offseason with the way our organization seems to be sinking like a stone. Everyone needs to be held accountable for this atrocious end to the season.

Titan up! What a squad we will be fielding tonight. This could be the worst lineup in Titans/Oilers history being fielded today.

I say.....Good! Embrace the tank people. There is no good in accidentally winning tonight or winning next week. Need the highest pick possible to fix the severe lack of talent especially on offense on this team.

Also seeing Tannehill, Dupree and Cunningham all on IR today. Dupree and Cunningham are both total jokes what a complete waste. Those two got to go and Tannehill I am 50/50 on. I think we need to rebuild for a couple years so I don't see the benefit keeping Tannehill around when we need higher picks.

One thing I will say, if Lewan is actually able to play again and his knee checks out finally, we absolutely need to keep him around. Left tackles don't grow on trees and this team could use his levity and attitude right now.

Going to be a dark couple of seasons upcoming guys but it's what's needed.

Tonight is going to be a slaughter I will not be watching unless I need a good laugh. Sad state of affairs this team right now but they need to lose and glad they have a brain and realize that.