Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

So you’re telling me that the host didn’t put the entire scum team D1 and just kept on rolling with it? Damn that would’ve made towns job a lot easier. 

that’s alright tho, cause we have scoundrel the scum-hunting extraordinaire   

forge 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

So you’re telling me that the host didn’t put the entire scum team D1 and just kept on rolling with it? Damn that would’ve made towns job a lot easier. 

that’s alright tho, cause we have scoundrel the scum-hunting extraordinaire   

forge 

Bovines and Bullets is at the top of the charts 

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was never trying to disprove your theory. I was trying to appeal to your logic with a simpiler more likely explanation.  Although I even did bother offering possible reasons that the few oddities might have existed.

Here is the issue. You do not understand my logical progression. 

Premise: These people are different, let’s look into why that is. 

Counter: They are different because they are five people that require a shortened name.

Counter: But then why are the others that require shortened name not shortened?

Counter: Because their names don’t have to be shortened as much and they’re not two words

Counter: Sanchez isn’t two words and deadpulse and the orca are. Raganrok and Malfatron are also commonly short handed

At this point my concerns were hardly addressed, just repeated. The cycle of logic favored me and theory over you and that’s why I was not convinced by you 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Here is the issue. You do not understand my logical progression. 

Premise: These people are different, let’s look into why that is. 

Counter: They are different because they are five people that require a shortened name.

Counter: But then why are the others that require shortened name not shortened?

Counter: Because their names don’t have to be shortened as much and they’re not two words

Counter: Sanchez isn’t two words and deadpulse and the orca are. Raganrok and Malfatron are also commonly short handed

At this point my concerns were hardly addressed, just repeated. The cycle of logic favored me and theory over you and that’s why I was not convinced by you 

...so you thought it was merely coincidental that every user with a single word name was not shortened? also deadpulse is read as one word to me, and either way, no one calls him just "dead" or "pulse".

I maintain it was the most simplistic most obvious explanation, especially since the host literally seemingly changed it himself from a previous vote count