Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It's all good man. Just giving you crap. I had fun giving you a little grief as an outed non-town.

For what it's worth, early on in my mafia career I did a very similar thing and didn't think I would ever be welcomed back to mafia. People can be pretty forgiving. 

I actually did it mostly in part as what I believed was fair self punishment, because I posted a screenshot of my ability in our campfire chat and pickle was nice enough to warn me, so I felt like I should do it for some dumb reason. I read Josh’s response in thread and determined he was town so I felt the need to self punish. @JoshstraDaymus @Pickle Rick my bad @The Orca you too. I had this role once before and the host let me do it so my fault for assuming.

slappy you infected me because i voted for raves?

mwil when you said you almost had me give up mafia in chat you don't know how true that was. not because you tricked me or anything, i knew right away what you were doing but raves and rag said to tell you anyways lol. didn't do it because it seemed unnecessary. was also gonna red letter you if i survived one more night 

Roles:

Name Hangman Racks
Alignment Settler  

Wincon Win when all threats to Settlers have been eliminated  

Ability Once per game you may attempt to pardon the lynch. If they are a Settler you will be successful, if they are scum you will fail and die. You may not pardon yourself  

Name Tracker Daboyle
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attempt to track someone to learn who they visited at night if anyone  

Name Watcher Mwil
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attempt to watch someone to learn who visited them at night if anyone  

Name Muscles Dome
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attempt to roleblock someone  

Name Popular Settler Nacho
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may decide if your vote will count as 2 the following day or if you will start with a -1 votes. To begin day 1 your vote will count as 2  

Name Backup Josh
Alignment Settler  

Ability You will assume the role of the first settler to die  

Name Investigator Scoundrel
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attempt to investigate someone and learn their alignment  

Name Doctor Deadpulse
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attempt to protect someone  

Name Hunter Orca
Alignment Settler  

Ability 2 times during the game you may attempt to kill someone at night. If you target the same player as someone else  

Name Guide Bcb
Alignment Settler  

Ability Upon being lynched all Settlers will have a 40% of being roleblocked that night  

Name Gossiper Whicker/Mwil 2.0
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attemp to bring someone into your neighborhood chat  

Name Reverend Gopher
Alignment Settler  

Ability Each night you may attemp to visit someone and learn what sin they commit that night if any  

Name Boss Man Rags
Alignment Highwaymen  

Wincon Win when you control the vote or nothing can prevent you from doing so  

Ability All moves on you will fail, upon your death you may transfer your ability to another member of the Highwaymen  

Discord https://discord.gg/bKVHk2ggx2  

Name Wagon Driver Raves
Alignment Highwaymen  

Ability Each night you may attempt to switch all moves done on player X to instead be done on player Y  

Name Interrogator Sanchez
Alignment Highwaymen  

Ability Each night you may attempt to learn someone's role  

Name Jailer Forge
Alignment Highwaymen  

Ability Each night you may attempt to jail someone  

Name Patient 0 Slappy
Alignment Disease  

Wincon Win when you are the last man standing  

Ability Each night you may attempt to infect someone. At the end each day all infected players will have a 60% chance of dying. All infected players will have an 75% of dying upon your death  

Name Drunk Malf
Alignment Loner  

Wincon Win when you are lynched. You may not claim or hint at your wincon in the thread or you may be modkilled  

Ability You have no ability other than your vote. You will win only if you are lynched  

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

mwil when you said you almost had me give up mafia in chat you don't know how true that was. not because you tricked me or anything, i knew right away what you were doing but raves and rag said to tell you anyways lol. didn't do it because it seemed unnecessary. was also gonna red letter you if i survived one more night 

I think there was a direct correlation between those two things. The irony is great with your reveals. Also, you have red lettered me in a game recently (not sure which one) so it was kinda payback as well.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It was risky. But felt it gave town more of a chance if you chose to target mafia. If I had more than 2 shots, things might have been different 

I'm glad my reads were good this game. I would never have made the decision you did. Especially if I know I was an x-shot. I was honest that I wanted town to win, I felt that was my best shot at meeting my wincon, especially being outed day 2.

I sent @Pickle Rick a message, when I again wasn't the lynch N3, asking him if he was as surprised as I was that I wasn't dead yet. This was his response. 

thats-classified-but-yes-the-adam-projec

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

That would have been hilarious 😂 

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm glad my reads were good this game. I would never have made the decision you did. Especially if I know I was an x-shot. I was honest that I wanted town to win, I felt that was my best shot at meeting my wincon, especially being outed day 2.

I sent @Pickle Rick a message, when I again wasn't the lynch N3, asking him if he was as surprised as I was that I wasn't dead yet. This was his response. 

thats-classified-but-yes-the-adam-projec

I had my move in to kill Sanchez N1, but switched cause i was worried you might have a kill, so didnt want to risk offing myself because of the added mechanic i had. N2 i went back and forth and decided you could help town given i had no more shots and were a good lynch option if no new info was gained at night, then just keep pushing your lynch back until it was time lol