BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

You know what, I feel like it happens every draft where there's a guy I want who gets sniped from me. Damn you Lukic. I was pretty laser focused on Stevenson. I just got home so I'm going to need a few minutes to decide on someone new.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You know what, I feel like it happens every draft where there's a guy I want who gets sniped from me. Damn you Lukic. I was pretty laser focused on Stevenson. I just got home so I'm going to need a few minutes to decide on someone new.

K but pick 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Kraft is a good prospect Rack

I like him a lot, he's my TE4, which is a compliment in this draft class. I just didn't feel like TE was a huge need for me with Dulcich and Okonkwo showing promise last year. But the draft throws curveballs. Got to make do with what's available and he's been my 2nd highest rated player for nearly the last round.

43 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I feel you.  Three edges in consecutive picks for me last night

• Like 1