BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Sad not to get Elliss or Reader, but I love love LOVE the idea of putting a lineup of Thibodeaux, Allen, Rousseau and Jordan on passing downs. Just need a space-eater at nose tackle for running downs as insurance for Travis Jones and we're set.

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Sweat is a really good pick up at that price.

Thanks really big fan of my EDGE group now heading into the season with a rotation of Danielle Hunter, Brandon Graham and now Sweat, depth of Samson Ekubaum and Tyus Bowser and then seeing what kind of jump Jermaine Johnson can make

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blue said:

Sad not to get Elliss or Reader, but I love love LOVE the idea of putting a lineup of Thibodeaux, Allen, Rousseau and Jordan on passing downs. Just need a space-eater at nose tackle for running downs as insurance for Travis Jones and we're set.

*Makes gameplanning notes*

• Like 5

Very Happy with my pass rusher upgrades so far.

2022: Uchenna Nwosu / Markus Golden / Charles Omenihu, Melvin Ingram III / Odafe Oweh  / DeAngelo Malone

2023: Uchenna Nwosu, Azeez Ojulari, Arden Key, Leonard Floyd, Lorenzo Carter, Charles Omenihu, D.J. Johnson, DeAngelo Malone

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Very Happy with my pass rusher upgrades so far.

2022: Uchenna Nwosu / Markus Golden / Charles Omenihu, Melvin Ingram III / Odafe Oweh  / DeAngelo Malone

2023: Uchenna Nwosu, Azeez Ojulari, Arden Key, Leonard Floyd, Lorenzo Carter, Charles Omenihu, D.J. Johnson, DeAngelo Malone

You did have Azeez for some games on your roster in 2022 but you’re probably talking about this time last year 

26 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You did have Azeez for some games on your roster in 2022 but you’re probably talking about this time last year 

I believe he was on IR for the time I had him. I could be wrong though.

Edit: I was correct. He didn't come back from IR until the NFL playoffs, well after the BDL season was over.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Damn @SirA1 even got them loaded in the sheet.  TY!

If it makes it easier on you,  just shoot me a PM with the players you're moving over from Open Bid to Winning,  and I'll put them in the sheet for ya.  

Just getting ready to add the ones from today now. Basically anything I can't get to during the day on the Winning Bids I leave the time stamp at the end to remind me to add to the Roster Sheet.

• Like 1