Jlash

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Raleigh Firebirds:
1.2 - Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
1.8 - Jalen Carter, INT, Georgia
2.6 - Quentin Johnston, WR, TCU
4.4 - Matthew Bergeron, OT, Syracuse
5.13 - Darius Rush, CB, South Carolina

A lot of work went into a draft class being this bad......

ooooooooofffff

1.1 Greenland- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

The surprise of all surprises Greenland takes the elite receiver and will address QB later.

1.2 Raleigh- Caleb Williams QB USC

Raleigh gets QB1 falling to them at 2 and they run the pick up to the podium.

1.3 Gotham- Brock Bowers TE UGA

Whicker wants him, Whicker gets him. New element the offense has been missing. 

1.4 Ivory Coast- Malik Nabers WR LSU

Moveable receiver who can line up all over not really a need but IC feels they don’t need a QB or tackle. 

1.5 Baltimore- Olu Fashanu OT PSU

Talented LT prospect can move Sewell to RT and be set.

1.6 Anchorage- Keon Coleman WR FSU

Big outside target my offense is missing, who brings a different dynamic than most of my other receivers.

1.7 Lancaster- Rome Odunze WR UW

Lancaster needs WR help and they get the last of the big 4 prospects at the position. 

1.8 Seoul- Drake Maye QB UNC

Seoul takes the big armed QB as a potential franchise Dragon or lottery ticket.

1.9 Lancaster- Joe Alt OT ND

They could use tackle help so they get the next best player at the position.

1.10 Anchorage- JC Latham OT Bama

A nice RT to pair with Andrew Thomas to hopefully give Burrow excellent protection

1.11 New Orleans- Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

Talented tall corner who plays with maximum effort.

1.12 Rome- Jer’Zhan Newton INT Illinois

Inside pressure to help a formidable Rome defense get even better.

1.13 Greenland- Jayden Daniels QB LSU

Greenland lands their dual threat QB here after bypassing Caleb for Marvin earlier in the round. 

1.14 Anchorage- Dallas Turner Edge Bama

A nice edge rushing talent to pair with rotation.

1.15 Cancun- Kool Aid-McKinstry CB Bama

Cancun would have liked to land one of the big four WRs but this is such a deep class they will get some help later on. Kool Aid is a talented outside cover man that will help their secondary immediately.

1.16 Berlin- JT Tuimoloau Edge OSU

JT is a Rags type of edge and this is betting on traits. When you are as talented and young as Berlin you can afford to take some swings that have potential huge payoffs.

2.1 Greenland- Jared Verse Edge FSU

Greenland gets an FSU edge to pair nicely with Travon Walker.

2.2 Raleigh- Brian Thomas Jr WR LSU

A big friend stretcher to help out their new franchise QB

2.3 Gotham- Terrion Arnold CB Bama

Arnold is a riser and is an extremely talented young cover man. Adding CB help after Andrew Booth hasn’t amounted to anything to keep the group extremely formidable.

2.4 Ivory Coast- Taliese Fuaga OT Oregon State

IC gets their tackle help here in the second with a BPA pick again.

2.5 Baltimore- Laiatu Latu Edge UCLA

Could be a nice value pick here to give some nice help on the edge for Baltimore. Baltimore builds through the trenches with their first two picks.

2.6 Hungary- Cooper DeJean DB Iowa

DeJean can help turn around the perception of the Hungary corner room even though they have played some above name recognition football.

2.7 Lancaster- Troy Franklin WR Oregon

A different type of receiver than Odunze, Franklin gives additional help to a unit that could still use it.

2.8 Seoul- Xavier Legette WR South Carolina

A size/speed deep threat, Seoul could use the additional element to their receiving corps.

2.9 Lancaster- Kam Kinchens S Miami

Lancaster could use another S next to Minkah and Kam has a great skill set to fill that role.

2.10 Baltimore- Xavier Worthy WR Texas

A deep speed threat who isn’t afraid to drop his shoulder despite his size. Will give a dangerous element to the Baltimore receiving corps.

2.11 New Orleans - Amarius Mims OT UGA

An extremely talented tackle fills a big need for NOLA

2.12 Rome- Jeremiah Trotter Jr LB Clemson

A pedigree player that can be an all around stud for Rome at LBer. After losing so many to injury this year they help fortify their depth with a player to stick next to Milano and Bolton.

2.13 Greenland- Trey Benson RB FSU

Greenland is going to need some help in the backfield and yes this is early for Benson but he fills a big need for help with Barkley if he is brought back.

2.14 Anchorage- Graham Barton OG Duke

I need guard help and Barton has a great skill set despite playing tackle to move inside and provide a presence there.

2.15 Cancun- Emeka Egbuka WR OSU

Somewhat of a forgotten player this season he slides later than he probably should but would provide Mahomes a reliable target and great former OSU complement to Olave. 

2.16 Berlin- Tyler Guyton OT OU

OU has produced some good OL talent over the years and Guyton could be next in line. Berlin is hoping he can stick in at RT to move over Wirfs to LT. 

Playoff Day Mock

1.1 Greenland- Caleb Williams QB USC

Greenland moved their franchise QB so they get the top prospect in the class at the position here with a player who has immense talent if he can keep developing and mature he will be the face of their franchise

1.2 Raleigh- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

I believe Raleigh will acquire a veteran QB either by trade or FA/Tank while they still wait to see if Young develops/improves. So they grab the blue chip receiver here.

1.3 Gotham- Olu Fashanu OT PSU

When you pick top 3 you should be targeting blue chip talent and Olu is that. If Gotham is unsure about Bowers, grabbing Olu to continue the young oline build would be awesome for them. Olu at LT, Paris at RT, JMS at C and Skoronski at OG and that is four premier young talents on that unit in the trenches and an exciting group to keep Dak upright and open lanes for Bijan.

1.4 Ivory Coast- Brock Bowers TE UGA

Again if you pick this high you go Blue chip talent. Bowers position might be one of lower value but the talent is there. IC has the WR trio and now they add the top tier TE. If Howell can’t succeed with these weapons he can’t succeed anywhere.

1.5 Baltimore- Joe Alt OT ND

Baltimore grabs their LT of the future and shifts Sewell back to RT. Goedeke has played solid this year but this gives Baltimore two top notch potential starters and Goedeke can serve as cheap depth as a swing tackle. WR is also a need but with a deep class they can fill that in round 2 as they have two second round picks.

1.6 Anchorage- Malik Nabers WR LSU

Talented move receiver can line up in the slot or outside. LSU blood with Chase and Burrow is just an added fun element.

1.7 Lancaster- Keon Coleman WR FSU

There is about to be a bit of a WR run starting with the last pick and Coleman has the athletic ability and size to be a dominant outside presence which Lancaster could use.

1.8 Seoul- Rome Odunze WR UW

Seoul Maye want to take a swing at the QB lottery here but in this one they go with the ARich support instead in the talented contested catch beast to help out their young signal caller. 

1.9 Lancaster- Drake Maye QB UNC

They just got a boat load of picks for Lawrence so they decide to try and do it again with just one pick and play the QB lottery. 

1.10 Anchorage- Dallas Turner Edge Bama

Three tackles I like left on the board and with another pick in the next four I take the chance and take my top edge. Turner has burst and bend to develop into a top notch pass rusher. With no more Highsmith and Reddick in his last year here this is a pick I need to hit.

1.11 New Orleans- JC Latham OT Bama

They need tackle help and this gives a long term solution instead of the tank. They need to keep Allen upright and pave a way for the running game. 

1.12 Rome- Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

Tall and athletic with tremendous play effort Wiggins gives Rome an opportunity to continue to build on a strength. 

1.13 Greenland- Jared Verse Edge FSU

Pass rush help in the form of a Nole. What more could Pickle ask for.

1.14 Anchorage- Taliese Fuaga OT Oregon State

I get one of those RT’s to fortify the tackle spots for my team. This is a need and BPA for me. 

1.15 Cancun- Kool Aid McKinstry CB Bama

Corner help as no idea how White will come back or if Cancun will even keep him. Instant starter for them. 

1.16 Berlin- Jer’Zhan Newton INT Illinois

BPA when you have so much young talent. Mazi hasn’t shown much so getting Newton into the rotation is excellent for their interior pressure. 

2.1 Greenland- Kam Kinchens S Miami

Playmaker at the safety spot allows Greenland to move on from some bad contracts at the position.

2.2 Raleigh- Jayden Daniels QB LSU

Well I said they’d go Vet through trade/FA/tank but they can’t pass on Daniels here.

2.3 Gotham- Terrion Arnold CB Bama

Gotham has Sauce, Campbell, and Flott but Cam Smith hasn’t gotten a shot yet with just 18 defensive snaps to far and you can never have enough good cover men who can play sticky man coverage. Arnold strengthens a great group.

2.4 Ivory Coast- Amarius Mims OT UGA

IC is going to need some tackle help and Trent Williams can’t play forever. They grab a very talented big man to help out the oline. 

2.5 Baltimore- Cooper DeJean CB Iowa

Baltimore is going to have some financial decisions looming with 3 ups and probably only have Carlton Davis and Byron Murphy as contributors. They add the talented DeJean to the group who is a sure tackling ball hawk. 

2.6 Hungary- T’Vondre Sweat INT Texas

This may be a bit early for Sweat and there are some other needs but I feel the Hungary corner group improved throughout the season and so they target another hole on defense. Sweat would command double teams giving Kancey and the dominant edge duo of Crosby and Anderson more one on ones to take advantage of. There might not be a pick yet I like more for a team and helping further enhance a unit than this one. 

2.7 Lancaster- Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU

An athletic big LT prospect to help the Lancaster oline after missing out on Olu and Alt they get a player who can step in and help improve the unit after lackluster results from Neal and Penning so far.

2.8 Seoul- JT Tuimoloau Edge OSU

RG doesn’t take fifth year players this high he said so JT is the pick over Latu. They need edge help and JT has a lot of untapped potential to help improve their rush. 

2.9 Lancaster- Laiatu Latu Edge UCLA 

Productive edge rusher who could be a nice complement for TJ Watt. I personally have some reservations with Latu but if medicals check out he could be a nice addition for that defense. 

2.10 Baltimore- Troy Franklin WR Oregon

Baltimore needs WR help and they get it here. There are a couple of WR worth a pick in this range and they get their pick of the group with a player who knows how to get open and make big plays down the field. 

2.11 New Orleans- Troy Fautanu OG UW

NOLA needs guard help they have a bunch of expiring contracts so they get a heck of a player here who plays LT but will transition inside. A nice addition with Latham to improve the oline. 

2.12 Rome- Chop Robinson Edge PSU

Speed rusher with tremendous get off, still needs to develop but should be able to behind a solid edge rotation in Rome. 

2.13 Greenland- Brian Thomas Jr WR LSU

Greenland has some great receivers but they are getting expensive to retain. Here they add a vertical threat with size in Thomas who really blossomed this year and can keep that unit strong.

2.14 Anchorage- Graham Barton OG Duke

Another LT who will move inside to guard. I need help here and adding he and Fuaga should help our oline a lot in keeping Burrow protected. 

2.15 Cancun- Emeka Egbuka WR OSU

Egbuka shouldn’t fall this far but his lackluster season with some injuries lands him here. Cancun has a huge OSU fan on their payroll so they should have some further insight into this player and if it’s positive then I see him providing Mahomes a reliable chain moving target. Cancun a playoff team gets two likely instant impact players in the first two rounds at positions of need. Hard to ask for better than that.

2.16 Berlin- Sedrick Van Pran C UGA

Berlin wanted to add a center last draft but didn’t do it. Linsley has a heart condition and they want to keep their interior strong. So enter the battle tested Van Pran who can lead that oline unit for 10 plus years. Berlin builds up the trenches with their first two picks.