Week 18 scheduling prediction/discussion

Malfatron

well, this is bs.

the Lions were going to go into sunday's game playing for a playoff spot, then finding out later if Seattle wins. Now, that game will happen at 4, Seattle will probably win, and the Lions will go into the game with nothing to play for. All so Rodgers can get the spotlight. I hope Hutchinson slams his head into the turf in the first quarter.

See, ESPN could have played Jets/Fins in the 4:25 window and Bills Pats in the late window. KC and Cinci could have played in the Sunday afternoon window. Packers Lions was still the most likely prime time game. 

Honestly, Titans Jags could have been a 1pm game due to the bore factor of the Titans.

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Say what you want, I think the Lions earned this. Their postseason hopes are on the line week 18 and it's a do or die game for both sides. It'll be competitive and fun. And they haven't had a primetime game this season. Go Lions!! 😎

Only problem is, their hopes are not on the line if Seattle wins at 4.

Steelers are seriously going to make the playoffs... Dolphins without Tua might not be able to get a win vs the Jets and Buffalo is going to be playing for significant seeding implications in the 1pm window vs NE so I'm chalking that up as a loss for NE as well... that leaves Pittsburgh at home vs Cleveland, I like them to win that and lock up the 7 seed.

Crazy.

1 minute ago, jetjuice said:

Steelers are seriously going to make the playoffs... Dolphins without Tua might not be able to get a win vs the Jets and Buffalo is going to be playing for significant seeding implications in the 1pm window vs NE so I'm chalking that up as a loss for NE as well... that leaves Pittsburgh at home vs Cleveland, I like them to win that and lock up the 7 seed.

Crazy.

They had 0.2% chance few week ago to make the playoffs!...But I just don't know if the Jets will show up for their game vs Miami since they are now out for the playoffs

3 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

They had 0.2% chance few week ago to make the playoffs!...But I just don't know if the Jets will show up for their game vs Miami since they are now out for the playoffs

That's exactly when we show up most, when we have nothing but draft positioning to play for and then all of a sudden we become world beaters. We'd have Trevor Lawrence at QB likely guiding us to a playoff berth if we don't win a meaningless game that year.