Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

If they had tied, then they would be 8-8-1.  Winner of GB-Det would have been 9-8 and won the spot.  IF this game is a tie, and that game was a tie, I have no idea.  Probably they give the game to the Falcons and we all surrender all draft picks.

Conference record tie breaker? Not sure.

edit I think Detroit gets in if both games had tied. They have same conference record as us and Seattle but a better Division record.

Edited by packerstk7

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Detroit is 100% gonna attempt a fake punt and probably go for at least 4 4th downs in this game.

As I would as well .. nothing better than being a spoiler if you can't win it for yourself!  If it backfires who cares, if it works you are a hero.

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

As I would as well .. nothing better than being a spoiler if you can't win it for yourself!  If it backfires who cares, if it works you are a hero.

Pack need to get up on them early. See how long they wanna play spoiler if they're down multiple scores in the cold with nothing to play for.

• Like 1