Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

This is where I'm at with that. 

If not for the season they've had with Purdy thus far, I'd sY they'd be prime trade partners. But the 9ers don't appear to need a QB. They could honestly probably just roll wit Purdy, Jeff Garcia, and Stanford's current scout team QB next year and not miss a beat. 

Yeah they have a crazy window because they have a quarterback that doesn't need to be paid.

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

I’m sure I’m going to catch backlash from some on here but I’ve had this thought for a while.

Raider fans are the most loyal and diehard I’ve seen.  Yet for 30 years we’ve seen nothing but ineptitude and have no hope for the future.

at what point do we actually question why we’re loyal to a fault to an organization that’s horrible and doesn’t seem to really care or do something legit to get better.  We all love a team that doesn’t love us back.  How long can this go on for?

Sadly a long time.  Davis is a joke of an owner and I dont see much changing until he sells the team.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Sadly a long time.  Davis is a joke of an owner and I dont see much changing until he sells the team.

when anybody ever asks me what is the main problem with the Raiders, the shortest answer I can give is the fact that you can't fire an owner

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

when anybody ever asks me what is the main problem with the Raiders, the shortest answer I can give is the fact that you can't fire an owner

Someone needs to get some model wired up with a pin-hole camera when get him drunk at his back booth office at PF Changs and get him to drop an N-Bomb or even better say something about Jewish people.  We need to Donald Sterling him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m sure I’m going to catch backlash from some on here but I’ve had this thought for a while.

Raider fans are the most loyal and diehard I’ve seen.  Yet for 30 years we’ve seen nothing but ineptitude and have no hope for the future.

at what point do we actually question why we’re loyal to a fault to an organization that’s horrible and doesn’t seem to really care or do something legit to get better.  We all love a team that doesn’t love us back.  How long can this go on for?

Definition of loyal to a fault. 

• Like 1