Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

I genuinely cannot believe Mark is so much of a money cuck that he's giving Josh a second year.....

You had me on the floor laughing.  I couldn’t have dreamed or saying it better.

Seriously, the whole doesn’t make sense.  We can’t afford to burn 5-7m (how much does MCD make?) but we’ll have a 225m payroll next year with a coach that will drive us into the ground?

we spent 3.5m on Brandon Parker.  We spend several million a year cutting veterans we just acquired before the season starts.

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I agree we were saying this with Carr. Basically we are gonna be in a position where we could be really bad next year without him. That could be good if we get a stud in 2024, but it might be really ugly.

I am ready to have an ugly year.  It is the best path to building a strong base.  I only go after a big FA signing if the base is there. I would role with Stidham and a cheap FA QB.  Just because we have the cap savings from Carr I am not using it next year.  It sucks for DA but that was also a reason why I did not want to trade for DA.  Everything had to go perfect to make the trade worth it.  Build the trenches first then we can work on the QB and other skill positions.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I agree we were saying this with Carr. Basically we are gonna be in a position where we could be really bad next year without him. That could be good if we get a stud in 2024, but it might be really ugly.

One more thing in regards to this.  

Unless JM is a complete idiot, I have a feeling that there may be legs to the rumor that Davis wanted Carr gone and wea ll know Davis is without question an idiot.  The reason I say this is because of the tremendous pressure JM is now under with a dumpster fire roster and a bum, clipboard holder as our current QB.  

This is a 4 win team next year and highly unlikely JM sees season three if that is the case.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz