Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

The problem is Carr is not good enough to make us a winner but he is to good to find an upgrade year 1 without having to trade everything and paying a kings ransom.  We were always going to suffer after getting rid of him but hopefully it would be a situation here we take one step back and takeoff running after.

Again, I don’t disagree with that you’ve said.  I said #2 In reference to the the idea if we upgrade from Carr we’ll be a playoff team, not it’s time to rebuild.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

The problem is Carr is not good enough to make us a winner but he is to good to find an upgrade year 1 without having to trade everything and paying a kings ransom.  We were always going to suffer after getting rid of him but hopefully it would be a situation here we take one step back and takeoff running after.

We're in the QB Lottery now With nothing on defense and in need of serious help in a division thats not easy to win. 

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Before Gruden got the boot and the Ruggs situation we were a borderline playoff team.  Although DA was an improvement on Ruggs JMD was not an improvement on Gruden.  We got worse at other positions so I would argue this was a worse team than what we had the 1st half of last year.  The second half team from last year was just garbage.  They stumbled into the playoffs and it was 95% luck.  Anyone thinking that we were set to make another run was impatient or made excuses.

Zeigler did everything the complete opposite of what I would have done.  The only exception was Crosby.

Leatherwood and Bars are both pretty bad.  I would have liked to have tried Leatherwood on the left-side before getting rid of him.

Finally someone says it out loud 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr is a 12ish NFL Qb that has been held back by the worst ran organization in the NFL.  We witnessed today what a bum QB looks like on this **** roster.  It was flat out ugly.

If you think what you saw from Stidham was ugly, Go look at some of Carr's late season numbers vs far inferior KC teams throughout the years and tell me what you think.

I hope Carr lands in a great situation next season, a situation with coaching stability, talent, a good D and Oline.  If he can he will showcase his talents and prove the Raiders have indeed held him back.  

In order words, you hope he goes to a loaded team that can compensate for him being an average QB.

I also hope that we can land an young, elite signal caller sometime over the next two years and if not we will see a lot of games like we saw today.  Total embarrassments....

I found Carr being outplayed by Baker Mayfield and Kenny Pickett to be more embarrassing over getting blown out by The Chiefs, who have the best record in NFL and the MVP

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I love how we all go back and forth about the QB situation as if that’s our only problem lol no one, I repeat, no one will be successful with this supporting cast. **** coaching, **** OL, **** defense. 

Ppl have been saying this it's just that that point of view is seen as the defending Carr side

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

If you think what you saw from Stidham was ugly, Go look at some of Carr's late season numbers vs far inferior KC teams throughout the years and tell me what you think.

In order words, you hope he goes to a loaded team that can compensate for him being an average QB.

I found Carr being outplayed by Baker Mayfield and Kenny Pickett to be more embarrassing over getting blown out by The Chiefs, who have the best record in NFL and the MVP

Stidham is not a starter in this league. Which is fine. Let’s not delude ourselves here. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Stidham is not a starter in this league. Which is fine. Let’s not delude ourselves here. 

Exactly. He gave people false hope last week bc no one had tape on him. Did great against a great defense. Played a poor defense a week later, when they had tape, and we got what I expected last week.

We have no QB on our roster now so we'll need one but not as badly as we need guys to block for him. That's a much bigger priority 

• Like 1

Wish we had an owner smart enough to know we need to build from the ground up. Instead the pressure is on McDip**** to turn this around in an off-season. Guarantee we pull some desperate **** that only looks good on paper and end up falling on our face. Mark is smart enough to sell us dreams because he knows we’re so desperate for a winner. We need a total rebuild, but we’ll get some bull**** “retooling”. Same **** year after year 

4 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Wish we had an owner smart enough to know we need to build from the ground up. Instead the pressure is on McDip**** to turn this around in an off-season. Guarantee we pull some desperate **** that only looks good on paper and end up falling on our face. Mark is smart enough to sell us dreams because he knows we’re so desperate for a winner. We need a total rebuild, but we’ll get some bull**** “retooling”. Same **** year after year 

hes trying to sell tickets. its why hes about to go all in on tom brady