Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

Oh yeah that’s another thing I said throughout TC.  We really did a poor job building depth on this team last offseason.

Our team has never been great. We’ve been a borderline playoff team based off carrs play his whole career. 
we’ve led the league in penalties for as long as I can remember, and our D is below average the whole time. 

can’t give Carr free passes for ever, I get it, but those celebrating last week before half I just don’t understand. We blow leads all year, go into half with a lead and people start posting Carr had no more excuses lmao. 
did anyone here pop champagne at half time last week? 
we all saw that coming right? 

carr never the worst part of our team. Literally gave up a 98 yard drive with no timeouts to some guy who had been on a team for 2 days lmao. 

we suck. 

• Like 2

Pretty ugly game. We started off ok and then  it got out of hand with Stidham's first INT and then all the penalties. Stidham replicated Carr's turnovers today with 3 passes that should have been picked off and fumbling twice (only lost 1). 

Our defense was and continues to be awful. Sometimes I can't figure out if our secondary sucks or the playcalling? Guys are wide open after 2 seconds... our DL doesn't even have a chance to generate pressure. On the other hand, when we bring pressure we get beat deep, pick your poison against Mahomes I guess.

Can't wait to see what we do this offseason. 

• Like 1

Winning is a qb stat, as many say, raiders with Carr are what .3?

in last nine years without Carr I don’t think we’ve ever one. (Could be wrong)

but some said mariotta was incredible in his loss to sd and some said Stidham was incredible last week. 

what is the common denominator?

bad D, dumb penalties, untimely drops. Good but not amazing qb play. 

seems simple to me, but some think Brock Purdue amazing because he hasn’t lost (?)

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

in last nine years without Carr I don’t think we’ve ever one. (Could be wrong)

but some said mariotta was incredible in his loss to sd and some said Stidham was incredible last week. 

what is the common denominator?

bad D, dumb penalties, untimely drops. Good but not amazing qb play. 

seems simple to me, but some think Brock Purdue amazing because he hasn’t lost (?)

Pretty much any QB could win on that 49ers squad. Perfect coach, perfect defense, perfect running game. Just don't turn the ball over and make the throws when they are there.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

You’re a thoughtful guy, what is it specifically you don’t like about him? I really don’t know a whole heap about him, I’ve read numerous books on Al but very little on Mark.

I don’t think he’s smart or innovative. I don’t think he knows football though he tries to interfere. He fired JDR to stick his neck out for gruden, knowing that gruden would control all operations. He steps in at inappropriate times to make decisions. He has no money of his own because he’s not self made. He sold out a phenomenal Oakland fan base because he’s cheap and cries because we have no home field advantage anymore. I just don’t like the guy one bit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

Pretty much any QB could win on that 49ers squad. Perfect coach, perfect defense, perfect running game. Just don't turn the ball over and make the throws when they are there.

I agree. Purdy on the fast track to the hall of fame if SF can keep the roster together

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Our team has never been great. We’ve been a borderline playoff team based off carrs play his whole career. 
we’ve led the league in penalties for as long as I can remember, and our D is below average the whole time. 

can’t give Carr free passes for ever, I get it, but those celebrating last week before half I just don’t understand. We blow leads all year, go into half with a lead and people start posting Carr had no more excuses lmao. 
did anyone here pop champagne at half time last week? 
we all saw that coming right? 

carr never the worst part of our team. Literally gave up a 98 yard drive with no timeouts to some guy who had been on a team for 2 days lmao. 

we suck. 

I agree.  As I’ve said I was so upset by Carr leaving not cuz I have a bro-Mance with the guy but because

1) we’re now In a position with no better options.  I want but don’t think Brady comes here.  
2) we’re basically in full on rebuild mode if we don’t get Brady.  With Carr we could have rebounded and re-tooled and at least had a chance.

3) we only have a small window of time with Adam’s, Waller, Jacobs playing at an elite level, etc.  they’re all gone by the time we bomb next year to draft a QB high in ‘24 and he’s ready to bring us to playoffs.  And that’s assuming he isn’t a bust.

4) and absolutely most importantly… mark Davis made a choice to get rid of  Carr and keep McD, but McD is the real problem here.   He did a very poor job coaching and then pinned it on Carr, imo, as a way of keeping his job.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I agree.  As I’ve said I was so upset by Carr leaving not cuz I have a bro-Mance with the guy but because

1) we’re now In a position with no better options.  I want but don’t think Brady comes here.  
2) we’re basically in full on rebuild mode if we don’t get Brady.  With Carr we could have rebounded and re-tooled and at least had a chance.

3) we only have a small window of time with Adam’s, Waller, Jacobs playing at an elite level, etc.  they’re all gone by the time we bomb next year to draft a QB high in ‘24 and he’s ready to bring us to playoffs.  And that’s assuming he isn’t a bust.

4) and absolutely most importantly… mark Davis made a choice to get rid of  Carr and keep McD, but McD is the real problem here.   He did a very poor job coaching and then pinned it on Carr, imo, as a way of keeping his job.

McDaniels did not run play action, or run a lot of spread concepts from shotgun. Both Carr's greatest strengths, especially in a rhythm passing offense. If he wanted to build around the qb, it was a colossal fail. I will die on that hill. Look at the offense Olsen called vs the eagles. That's DC's game. Didn't put him in positions to play his best ball. If he truly is an excellent offensive coach, I don't understand why it transpired like this.

• Like 2

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

That’s where I’m at too, I think it’s 90% Brady does come here though, 

I pray if so, he can bring in some real talent with him. 9-8 or whatever in his Division with a better D, and a similar(?) supporting cast on O.. I dunno. 

will root for raiders, but I’ll hate Brady unless he brings us the Lombardi. 

to me though, it would be classic raiders, keep trying to make moves when you clearly need to build from scratch (ish)

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

in last nine years without Carr I don’t think we’ve ever one. (Could be wrong

Yeah that’s the thing… people can say 9 years of Carr blah blah like it was nothing but 4 win seasons but we definitely had more wins the 9 years with Carr then before.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Carrs last game we went toe to toe against kc. In Kc where we struggles. Let’s not just say hypotheticals are facts. 

pat Mahommes will score on our D when needed. If you disagree let’s talk lol

Lol what’s carr’s record against the chiefs. The chiefs were play for the 1 seed and we mostly packed it in in defense this year. You think Carr would have done much today? Guess it don’t matter anyway thank goodness 

• Like 1

Just now, Raiderlife24 said:

Lol what’s carr’s record against the chiefs. The chiefs were play for the 1 seed and we mostly packed it in in defense this year. You think Carr would have done much today? Guess it don’t matter anyway thank goodness 

I just think W/L is a meaningless QB stat. 
I don’t think our D played well today. 
I think we took dumb penalties. 
I think we had untimely drops on plays Wrs could make.

that’s all without mentioning the qb, and it’s been the raiders for 20 years. 
some say excuse, but, I don’t think Stidham is the reason we got blown out.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Lol Carr sucks dude. He would would have done nothing today. Go pretend to fix your car. 

You appear to be getting emotional. Here are the facts again:

27 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Raiders Chiefs with the Carr at quarterback: 29-30

Raiders Chiefs with the Stidham at quarterback: 13 -31

Common denominators

-The quarterback gets pressured and sacked to bunch of times

-The defense gets 30 points scored on them

-the playcalling is questionable in key situations

(hyperbole free)

26 minutes ago, Geezy said:

You been d riding Carr for 9 years, but Stidham is a total bum lol 

Carr is a 12ish NFL Qb that has been held back by the worst ran organization in the NFL.  We witnessed today what a bum QB looks like on this **** roster.  It was flat out ugly.

I hope Carr lands in a great situation next season, a situation with coaching stability, talent, a good D and Oline.  If he can he will showcase his talents and prove the Raiders have indeed held him back.  

I also hope that we can land an young, elite signal caller sometime over the next two years and if not we will see a lot of games like we saw today.  Total embarrassments....