Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He would only do that on a team that is set up to win.  he would never do that with this trash team.  

If he does that in SF, has a great year with a deep playoff run he just made himself a boatload of cash with a long term deal on the free agent market.  

10 mill all playoff teams will be interested but he wouldn’t start on playoff teams imo

but like his bro he’ll get a backup ring somewhere 

14 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The team Mark Davis deserves. 

I don’t know man, he seems like a good dude. Naive but decent. The Vegas move was a business master stroke and I feel he’s been let down with coaches and the front office -though obviously he’s made the decision to employ them so he’s not blameless. Maybe he’s getting poor advice, what I like is he does seem to have some patience to at least see out what the plan is.

Just now, Darbsk said:

I don’t know man, he seems like a good dude. Naive but decent. The Vegas move was a business master stroke and I feel he’s been let down with coaches and the front office -though obviously he’s made the decision to employ them so he’s not blameless. Maybe he’s getting poor advice, what I like is he does seem to have some patience to at least see out what the plan is.

He's not blameless. No offense but he was born into this and wasn't made for it.