Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

2 fumbles and 3 picks in 2 games. And an okay arm. He's not it. I like him. But we need to do better, considering a top 12-15 qb is not good enough for this board (and you can make a fair argument that it isn't good enough).

He not it. I said even if you bring him back he has to compete for the job. Just compete with another bridge. I'm not on this tom brady thing or drafting a first rd qb. The roster needs help. It's time to build the roster with some good draft picks 

• Like 1

Just now, dante9876 said:

He not it. I said even if you bring him back he has to compete for the job. Just compete with another bridge. I'm not on this tom brady thing or drafting a first rd qb. The roster needs help. It's time to build the roster with some good draft picks 

I agree we were saying this with Carr. Basically we are gonna be in a position where we could be really bad next year without him. That could be good if we get a stud in 2024, but it might be really ugly.

• Like 1

Just now, dante9876 said:

Was rooting hard for him and he made some good plays. But the mistakes have outweighed them. 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I agree we were saying this with Carr. Basically we are gonna be in a position where we could be really bad next year without him. That could be good if we get a stud in 2024, but it might be really ugly.

Exactly what I have been saying all along and does JM make it past next season?  Highly unlikely unless he has a elite offseason and lucks into elite QB play.