Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

9 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Carr would have been embarrassed by niners. You guys have short term memory. Carr been sucking before the benching. He would not of faired well today. 

Carr put up 30 against kc, you have selective memory. 

let’s just be real. 
we are a rough spot for a qb… do you think we are a spot QBs can thrive?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

See this is what emotion does. It doesn't allow you to see the point that's being made. I mentioned multiple times that my main argument is that it doesn't really matter who the quarterback is in regards to why we lose. Our problems don't go away because of who is under center. I mentioned multiple times last week that it would've been awesome for Jarrett Stidham to do really well so that he could be the stopgap that we need rather than paying someone like Jimmy Garoppolo. The problem is you are so focused on proving that Carr is the problem that you have to accuse anyone who disagrees with you to be a Carr lover. And then you have to accuse me of not fixing my car lol(Something thats impossible for you to know). But again here are the Hyperbole free stats(with a little bit of help):

Raiders Chiefs with the Carr at quarterback: 29-30

Raiders Chiefs with the Stidham at quarterback: 13 -31

Common denominators

-The quarterback(regardless of who that person is) gets pressured and sacked to bunch of times

-The defense(which neither quarterback plays on) gets 30 points scored on them

-the playcalling(which each quarterback can't control) is questionable in key situations

^See there's no accusation, namecalling/labeling, or hyberbole needed for that. Thats how you articulate a point. With that being said, what was your point again?

Dude I said mcdaniels, the defense, mark Davis all suck. I said the raiders are in a bad position and that it’s not all on Carr but it’s time to move on but ppl keep acting like we doing him dirty. 

7 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Dude I said mcdaniels, the defense, mark Davis all suck. I said the raiders are in a bad position and that it’s not all on Carr but it’s time to move on but ppl keep acting like we doing him dirty. 

Whenever I ever said anything about that? My point has been the same thing from the beginning: Carr(like any other quarterback thats started in the last 3 years besides him) is not the reason why the Raiders lose.

Edited by Jeremy408

4 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

but ppl keep acting like we doing him dirty. 

1) It’s not like a few posters on this board collectively came up with this unique idea that we did Carr dirty.  Many ex players and media members said this, too.

2) it’s not like we’re mad Carr’s leaving because we love the guy, we’re mad because we don’t think we’ll upgrade from Carr next year.

3) we’re mad because McD, who sucks and will continue to bring us down, was kept and avoid repercussions because Carr was scapegoated.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

1) It’s not like a few posters on this board collectively came up with this unique idea that we did Carr dirty.  Many ex players and media members said this, too.

2) it’s not like we’re mad Carr’s leaving because we love the guy, we’re mad because we don’t think we’ll upgrade from Carr next year.

3) we’re mad because McD, who sucks and will continue to bring us down, was kept and avoid repercussions because Carr was scapegoated.

Yeah but to understand this would require logical reasoning W/ no emotional responding or  hyperbole in an attempt to make a point 

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Idk about that.  We just had to return to the playoffs.  
we made the playoffs after everything that happened last year and went from a career ST coach to “an offensive genuis Coordinator” as HC and added the best WR in football.  

I think Ziegler, who I don’t hate, does need to take some blame.  He significantly overpaid Chandler Jones, coming off a down year and with his age.  He absolutely ignored the OL.

You can’t tell me Alex Leatherwood played worse then Bars.  We could have made him into a G.  We could have used him.

Before Gruden got the boot and the Ruggs situation we were a borderline playoff team.  Although DA was an improvement on Ruggs JMD was not an improvement on Gruden.  We got worse at other positions so I would argue this was a worse team than what we had the 1st half of last year.  The second half team from last year was just garbage.  They stumbled into the playoffs and it was 95% luck.  Anyone thinking that we were set to make another run was impatient or made excuses.

Zeigler did everything the complete opposite of what I would have done.  The only exception was Crosby.

Leatherwood and Bars are both pretty bad.  I would have liked to have tried Leatherwood on the left-side before getting rid of him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The problem is Carr is not good enough to make us a winner but he is to good to find an upgrade year 1 without having to trade everything and paying a kings ransom.  We were always going to suffer after getting rid of him but hopefully it would be a situation here we take one step back and takeoff running after.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

Before Gruden got the boot and the Ruggs situation we were a borderline playoff team.  Although DA was an improvement on Ruggs JMD was not an improvement on Gruden.  We got worse at other positions so I would argue this was a worse team than what we had the 1st half of last year.  The second half team from last year was just garbage.  They stumbled into the playoffs and it was 95% luck.  Anyone thinking that we were set to make another run was impatient or made excuses.

Zeigler did everything the complete opposite of what I would have done.  The only exception was Crosby.

Leatherwood and Bars are both pretty bad.  I would have liked to have tried Leatherwood on the left-side before getting rid of him.

I can’t argue with that..:: I just meant we should have been a playoff team this year if the off-season was managed correctly.  But it wasn’t.

And just to clarify I don’t love leatherwood but to me it’s like yeah he had issues and over drafted but he was better then what others we kept.    I see it as humorous that we had the audacity to cut him so fast when we had nothing to replace him.