GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders (Hopeful and yet realistic EDT)

NoFlyZone

12 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

#Facts!!!! Zeke need to be relinquished to 3rd downs and goal line plays. 

Pollard wasn’t really any better. Run blocking has been bad. Neither of them are responsible for the run game being what it has been lately. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

Just now, DaBoys said:

Pollard has averaged less than 3 YPC over the last two games, so you’re right that hasn’t helped much

This is really on the OLINE. They have not created lanes. We see Zeke and Pollard getting smack in the backfield. We may have to consider using the draft to build up the O line again. Remember when we that magical year with Demarco Murray running behind that monster line of ( Fred; Zack; Smith ). And the pass protection back then...whoaaaaaaaaaa...

• Like 2

I didn't watch the second half. Was on the road. I have to believe the dogs were called off. Eagles were up huge. It was over. At that point, you run out the clock going into the 2nd half. 

I don't think going in sharp means much. It's a feast or famine team. I feel they need to play their best team game of the year to beat the Bucs. No one else this year represented much of a challenge. Maybe Cinci, but that was early in the year. They got smoked against TB week 1.

Dak will have to duplicate what he did against Philly and have the defense play lights out to win the game. No way Brady wants to go down to the Cowboys of all teams.