2K22: AFC Championship Game vs Cincinnati

onejayhawk

We miss out on a trip to Atlanta. Worse things could happen.

We broke TLaw's unbeaten string. I always found Burrow's streak more impressive. Plus, Patrick will be less than 100%. It will make for a great story this week.

Edited by onejayhawk

Can this be a discussion instead on how they’re changing the rules for Buffalo? Twice in one year they’re bending over backwards for them. 

I understand the Hamlin situation is tough, but he’s pulling through excellently. You didn’t play a game, so why should the Chiefs give up anything like HFA or concede because some don’t think it’s fair? Life ain’t fair, who knows how that game turns out, maybe it would’ve been a tie or Buff loss

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Can this be a discussion instead on how they’re changing the rules for Buffalo? Twice in one year they’re bending over backwards for them. 

I understand the Hamlin situation is tough, but he’s pulling through excellently. You didn’t play a game, so why should the Chiefs give up anything like HFA or concede because some don’t think it’s fair? Life ain’t fair, who knows how that game turns out, maybe it would’ve been a tie or Buff loss

Are they bending the rules to favor Buffalo? We have control.

The bone they threw Buffalo is that they will not play here.

4 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

What I see the NFL doing is allowing both Cincy and Buffalo to enter the playoffs having played 1 less game than anyone else.

That's one less game of wear and tear. One less game and effectively each team has received a Bye week already.

I'm OK with that.

Cincinnati puts the site issue to bed in convincing fashion. 

As of now, the game is scheduled for 5:30 on Sunday, 29 January 2023. Bring it on.

The 49ers advanced over Dallas, setting up the possibility of a Super Bowl rematch.

Edited by onejayhawk