2K22: AFC Championship Game vs Cincinnati

onejayhawk

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

Cincinnati puts the sit issue to bed in convincing fashion. 

As of now, the game is scheduled for 5:30 on Sunday, 29 January 2023. Bring it on.

The 49ers advanced over Dallas, setting up the possibility of a Super Bowl rematch.

After watching the 9ers today, I kind of think the Eagles are going to walk them. Who knows though.

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Eli Apples clownself remembered his Twitter password again 🤦 

Taking big aim at Allen n Diggs after the fact and a shot at us: 

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2023/01/24/eli-apple-tweet-makes-fun-stefon-diggs-damar-hamlin-cancun-on-3/69834773007/ 

That's all the attention I'm giving that worm fyi. Although it is a tad funny how when Reid said he was gonna "lock up" Hurst they made it into a big to-do like he verbally assaulted all their mothers lol.

Oh well, I just hope our team sees this and is put to use.

Edited by Chiefs_5627

21 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Enjoy this game win or lose. We aren’t winning the Super Bowl this year…

Seems like they would catch onto this dude's bs after a while. 

I seem to remember something that said the Bills were 5-0 in games he zebra'd. Not much context but I'd bet it's a lot opposite in games he reffed of ours.

ESPN article 1-25-23:

"It's doing good," he said. "I've done a few days of treatment, a few days of rehab. Excited to get on the practice field and kind of test it out and see where I'm at. But it's feeling good so far.

"I felt better than I thought I was going to be after the game. Moving on it during the game definitely hurt. But after the game, I was able to rest it and kind of ice it up and do different stuff like that. I felt in a little bit better position, and obviously the next morning felt a little bit better, and then I've continued to get better throughout the week, so we'll see how I feel today at practice."

"I'll have to find ways to be able to push off and be able to still make the throws the right way," he said. "I'll push it a little bit today and then the next day and then the next day again and see what I can do then. Not reaggravate the injury, obviously, but push it to see what I'll be able to do on Sunday."

• Like 1