2023 Draft Prospects (Google Sheets) - New 2024 QB Worksheet

Karnage84

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Good stuff, guys. I enjoyed the RAS x PFF lists. Keeping my eye on this.

Thanks for coming around and checking it out. 

We'll probably update it when we get through a bunch more of these pro days and some of the bigger names with missing data get filled out leading to complete RAS'. 

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/03/2023-nfl-draft-player-profiles-bowling-green-dl-karl-brooks/#:~:text=Plugging his numbers into the,Brooks scores just a 5.96.

Looks like Brooks had a pretty sad pro day with a 5.96 RAS score.  So his total score would only be 554.28 which would be a no go for us.  Wonder if he can be one of the outliers or if thats why he has been so far down draft boards so far.  

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/03/2023-nfl-draft-player-profiles-bowling-green-dl-karl-brooks/#:~:text=Plugging his numbers into the,Brooks scores just a 5.96.

Looks like Brooks had a pretty sad pro day with a 5.96 RAS score.  So his total score would only be 554.28 which would be a no go for us.  Wonder if he can be one of the outliers or if thats why he has been so far down draft boards so far.  

I didn't see his pro day but I've watched games of his and he has good ability. He's got great burst, former track star, and good hand usage. I have him as a day 3 guy because of the competition he faced in college, but he was a 5 year starter and two time team captain.