2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

I can’t believe any of you have an issue with this signing. Especially since it’s most likely coming with the pairing of Aaron Rodgers. He was the #1 option in GB. With the Jets, he will be more like a 3rd option security blanket for Rodgers. The contract is reasonable and canceled out by CD’s. Garrett Wilson is an absolute star, that’s all that matters. Lazard is a nice complimentary piece.

Edited by BlaZeN37
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BlaZeN37 said:

I can’t believe any of you have an issue with this signing. Especially since it’s most likely coming with the pairing of Aaron Rodgers. He was the #1 option in GB. With the Jets, he will be more like a 3rd option security blanket for Rodgers. The contract is reasonable and canceled out by CD. Garrett Wilson is AJ absolute star, that’s all that matters. Lazard is a nice complimentary piece.

not even 2nd?   That is a bad signing.

1 minute ago, BlaZeN37 said:

I can’t believe any of you have an issue with this signing. Especially since it’s most likely coming with the pairing of Aaron Rodgers. He was the #1 option in GB. With the Jets, he will be more like a 3rd option security blanket for Rodgers. The contract is reasonable and canceled out by CD. Garrett Wilson is AJ absolute star, that’s all that matters. Lazard is a nice complimentary piece.

I don’t mind it I just call a spade a spade. Mercedes Lewis is where I have a problem 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Releasing Corey Davis pretty much turns that money into lazard so it's like a lateral move

Yup and if we sign Cobb. He’ll be cheaper than Berrios. So we’re getting possibly 2 guys in here that are vets with the guy who’s likely our QB. That can only help, give knowledge to the system, AR tendencies and what he likes, etc. for cheaper than what we had. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Yup and if we sign Cobb. He’ll be cheaper than Berrios. So we’re getting possibly 2 guys in here that are vets with the guy who’s likely our QB. That can only help, give knowledge to the system, AR tendencies and what he likes, etc. for cheaper than what we had. 

Cobb replacing Moore. Moore replacing Berrios.