Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

My tinder date stood me up and then I went home.

How bout in this game

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So if it’s not Gopher then we have TWO Lavos between 5 players and Daboyle and Gopher basically don’t think it’s Scoundrel.

Orca was messed with last night just like Ragnarok a few days ago. Still not sure whether or not this is a scum power and it would be a relatively interesting WIFOM play but I’m not willing to go down that rabbit hole yet.

XMad is a virtual complete unknown.

Skywind is also an unknown.

You, Pickle, and Skywind have something in common...and it's nothing to do with alignment 

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

You were trying to force a claim. 

There are plenty of roles that have you do this

And no there was no reason for you to be told by the host, actually it truly was a protection type… anything targeting wasn’t going to hurt you….but also if you  received anything it wasn’t directed at you. 

Well I didn’t get the silver point, in this case I did what I did tonight and the monster got the silver point. 

I questioned what scoundral was going to “gift” and I knew he would target skywind. I wasn’t all worried about the .5 vote I gain from the monster if it was bad and I could end up red lettering someone. 

I do know what Silver Points are, you can find out if you just visit the monster. I promise it won’t hurt you, I don’t think you’re scum. 

Scoundrel visited skywind?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Typically that’s only if you have an item as well as opposed to having two abilities…but since nothing bad happened to you or scoundrel I’m not sure what to make of that.

Gopher x2

Orca

Skywind

Daboyle

XMad

That’s the report.

Daboyle and Orca can verify Scoundrel on some level, and regardless of who is scum I’m prone to believe he’s not Lavos/a threat for this reason pending a flip from dabs or gopher.

Gopher is on two reports, that’s a probability right there but it’s not a guarantee.

See above for Orca.

That leaves XMad and Skywind.

How can I verify scoundrel

Also, you thinking someone being somewhere 2 places in 1 night is odd given what happened to you 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How can I verify scoundrel

No that should have read Gopher

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also, you thinking someone being somewhere 2 places in 1 night is odd given what happened to you 

My issue is that he dodged what I asked him yesterday as well as to his subsequent backpedal.

Some N2 aligning of something allowed me to give an item that one time? Something that starts with an M? I honestly am not paying attention that much not a big fan of my role. But I respect the work Nacho has put in and I’m sure there is some greater purpose for it all.

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Nope. I have verifications that I gave items to Rack N1, Daboyle N2, and Josh N3

Yep and night two you ended up giving that silver to my monster. Basically a redirect

I figured you were going to give to to skywind from the conversation in thread. 

last night pickles move also failed whatever he was trying to do.