Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

maybe but i said like 4 abilities so idk why that would matter

Cause if your scummate got outed with a framing role and was gonna be the lynch, a possible bus move would be to post the rest of his role as a cover.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Cause if your scummate got outed with a framing role and was gonna be the lynch, a possible bus move would be to post the rest of his role as a cover.

only reason it was late was cause nacho thought moves didn't work on ksj that night, initially. then he came back and said they did. scoundrel can confirm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

But rack could have just as easily been visiting him?

I suppose. I also have no idea how it works if there are multiple visits or 1 visit + racks visits someone else. Probably should have asked.

I absolutely still think racks is scum. He lobbied way too hard against KSJ lynch for me not to think he’s Lavos aligned and that was just a last ditch effort.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What did you do each night?

So I can compare people and see if they're from the same time period. I also had an every other night move where I could recharge a use of someone's move. My origin bonus was an invest of someone's time period.

N1: I picked mwil and Scoundrel as my compare. They were not from the same time period.

N2: Tried to compare Orca and Deadpulse as they had character claims on the table that could be fact checked potentially. I tried to charge scoundrel's gift giving. Was redirected from deadpulse to pickle. Orca and pickle not from the same time period. Redirected from Scoundrel to monster c. Was given a silver point.

N3: successfully targeted Orca and deadpulse, not from same time period.

N4: tried to compare skywind and daboyle. Redirected from skywind to rags. Not from same time period. Used battery on Scoundrel successfully. 

N5: origin bonus, used it on deadpulse because his characters wiki had two listed periods of origin so I wanted confirmation. Was instead redirected to Sanchez and he was from 2300 AD. Also received my dream that night. 

N6: chose whicker and xmad to compare and they are not from the same time period. Tried to recharge Scoundrel again but my battery was stolen from me.