Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Dalton
Origin: 12,000 BC (Antiquity)
PAEAvmC.png
"I've got a bad feeling about this. All my work will be in vain if I expire before I'm immortal!" - Dalton

You are aligned with the Kingdom of Dalton: Eliminate the Zeal Kingdom and Demon King factions while surviving until the end of the game. You are a threat to Earth before the required fractions are eliminated, but not afterwards.

In Nacho games factions needing to eliminate other factions usually mirror each other, which based on ETs role and your new ability to kill...you are a threat 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

In Nacho games factions needing to eliminate other factions usually mirror each other, which based on ETs role and your new ability to kill...you are a threat 

That makes no sense. ET was a threat to earth and his wincon was to kill Zeal and me. How does that make me a threat? That makes me a threat to the threats lol

I believe both Deadpulse and MWill’s claims, and neither of these characters would be a threat to Earth. It wouldn’t make sense for Flea & Slash to be a threat and not Ozzie. Neither are worth lynching.

Orca. It is odd how it remained quiet towards end of day despite what was a close VC early on. Scum was not going to rock the boat if things were going as planned. I don’t reallg have any read on him but Scoundrel is one of my 2 clears so I’ll follow his lead.

Somebody ( @MWil23) has the ability to convert someone, and may have already used it last night.