Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have no idea what the lore is but given Forge said Dome’s claim fits…I’m keen to believe him, especially with you investing him as Town.

In fairness, Malf's claim is solid, especially if he crafted it up with just a fake claim name from Nacho. 

Just for the record, right now I'm not inclined to believe Malf. 

I think he's lavos and he's using information taken from (likely) Queen Zeal in his discord. 

The mop comment was a pretty nice touch from Dome. If Dome is a bad guy, that adds a pretty good air of authenticity to it, so kudos to him. 

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, here what happened

I am Gaspar - Origin: 12,000 BC (Antiquity)

aligned with Earth (green text)

Night 1 i was targeted with the Halation power.

This power steals one of my permanent abilities (in this case Memories of Crono, which i can use to bring Crono back to life).

However, in return, I got the Halation power in my inventory and was then able to use this move on someone else. One of my target's active abilities will be permanently given to me, and I will pass on the Halation power to them

So i used it on Forge and got Slurp Cut power (thus Forge is Frog and likely 100 percent town).

And now Forge has the Halation power and can steal someone power tonight.

One useful aspect of this power is that the power names can indicate who the player is, so it can be used as sort of an invest as well. 

Thats how i knew Forge was town, and then I basically give him an invest power tonight due to him getting an active move from a target

Now....what makes more sense?

Dome faking an invest on me as a hail mary because he was going to be target number 1?

Or malf being scum and unleashing a power into the realm that basically lets anyone who gets it become a cop for the day and steal anyones power

So let's be a little more clear.  

At the start of n2 you had the Halation in your inventory

On n2 you then used the item Halation on Forge? 

That all correct @Malfatron?

• Like 1

Well the only things provable form Malf's claim are that he passed the Halation power to Forge and was able to discern Forge's role from it. Seems as though Forge is corroborating this part. Unfortunately for Malf, none of that really proves that he is who he says he is, it just proves that he had the Halation at some point and used it to take Forge's power. 

Good attempt Malf, very believable claim, but not enough imo to overcome a red letter invest claim.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Everyone: Dome is lying.

I claimed my power name before dome, and i legit needed to use it on crono's body to revive him

It doesn't happen automatically

Dome is likely Spekkio, who is a recurring boss who gets different forms when defeated

You chose to revive scum?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well the only things provable form Malf's claim are that he passed the Halation power to Forge and was able to discern Forge's role from it. Seems as though Forge is corroborating this part. Unfortunately for Malf, none of that really proves that he is who he says he is, it just proves that he had the Halation at some point and used it to take Forge's power. 

Good attempt Malf, very believable claim, but not enough imo to overcome a red letter invest claim.

I don't even think that Malf had the power. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Close, but i was given the Halation night 1

And n2 i used it on forge

Just now, rackcs said:

Based on my move N2 malf did not do anything he claimed to do N2

MALF IS LYING 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just depends on the connotation, I guess. Like, could be the mystic army which includes "monster" soldiers, someone like Ozzie probably, but the mystic army is said not to be a threat. 

Ok good to know. About the only thing I’m sure of is that Ozzie doesn’t control monsters.