Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge @rackcs @Pickle Rick can someone explain the claim and counterclaim from Dome and Malf to me like I’m five years old given the confirmed abilities and unconfirmed lore and other such things? 

Dome is claiming to be Crono (main character).  Investigated Malf, claims Malf is Lavos (main bad guy). Says he got a single invest as an origin bonus and that he had a mop as an item. He also mentioned the epoch which I think is pretty interesting (for reasons that may or may not mean anything) 

Malf is basically saying that Dome is lying. Claims to be Gaspar and that his ability was "memories of crono", which was an ability to bring Crono back from the dead (this is a nice touch if it's a lie). Gaspar is a storyline character, but not a party member. Memories of Crono is a song. He states that this ability was stolen by someone on n1, swapping out with another ability called Halation. He then used this ability on me n2 (I can confirm someone used this ability on me). 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dome is claiming to be Crono (main character).  Investigated Malf, claims Malf is Lavos (main bad guy).

So far I’m tracking

Says he got a single invest as an origin bonus and that he had a mop as an item.

Didn’t he die N1? How’d he get an origin bonus? I’ll be honest I’m lost on the time travel aspect here. And What’s a mop?

He also mentioned the epoch which I think is pretty interesting (for reasons that may or may not mean anything) 

What is an epoch?

Malf is basically saying that Dome is lying. Claims to be Gaspar and that his ability was "memories of crono", which was an ability to bring Crono back from the dead (this is a nice touch if it's a lie).

So Malf is able to bring “the real Crono” back? 

Gaspar is a storyline character, but not a party member.

Party member?

Memories of Crono is a song. He states that this ability was stolen by someone on n1, swapping out with another ability called Halation. He then used this ability on me n2 (I can confirm someone used this ability on me). 

So he’s claiming someone else had Halation, swapped him for Crono, and passed the Halatian to you and this endless cycle can continue from player to player should they choose?

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
12 hours ago, Forge said:

What did you lose, Malf? 

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Memories of Crono

12 hours ago, Dome said:

I’m crono

origin: 1000ad 

Also, dome claimed crono after i claimed my ability that was taken n1

Nervous Episode 1 GIF by The Office

Just now, MWil23 said:

So Malf is able to bring “the real Crono” back? 

I used to be able to do that but someone took that ability n1

So its possible i suppose that dome is crono, and whomever took my power revived him, and i was framed by scum to get a guilty report