Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Sorry guys but I really do need to step away for a bit.  Not sure if I've been staring at the computer screen too long or just looking at numbers or what but my head is killing me right now.  

I'll get back on later.

Any issues tag me and I'll fix when I get back on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

so you were bidding against yourself and want the cheaper deal?  

No.  We have a resign option on the UFA page.  I placed a bid on him hoping to negotiate a lower deal (that was within his asking requirements) but had a slightly higher reserve bid in case someone made an offer on him.  I don't see why I wouldn't be awarded the lower contract. 

Just now, ny92mike said:

Sorry guys but I really do need to step away for a bit.  Not sure if I've been staring at the computer screen too long or just looking at numbers or what but my head is killing me right now.  

I'll get back on later.

Any issues tag me and I'll fix when I get back on.

No worries buddy,   I'll  (we'll)  try to gather any of the errors.   

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Bears really traded for Pittman and Claypool just to sign DJ Chark to a $72M deal? 

Yeah.  I had Chark as a target from the beginning.  Made a bid on him early and with traveling today, never was able to get back to switch it out.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yeah.  I had Chark as a target from the beginning.  Made a bid on him early and with traveling today, never was able to get back to switch it out.

Ouch... well... nice WR corps... no excuses for Fields

Also, Miami's offense!!!... I think you could stick a HS QB back there... lol @mountainpd

Edited by jch1911
  • Like 1