Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

I know there's probably a simple fix for this (being new here) but I'm having difficulty replying to posts via my laptop, if anyone else has had that issue? And I close out all of the ads beforehand to see if that was preventing me from doing it, but still the same problem.

Seems to be working fine from my phone without a problem. Not sure the site just logs me out when I go to reply, but would prefer to be able to access it on both devices, especially to look at the player spreadsheets, etc... Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I know there's probably a simple fix for this (being new here) but I'm having difficulty replying to posts via my laptop, if anyone else has had that issue? And I close out all of the ads beforehand to see if that was preventing me from doing it, but still the same problem.

Seems to be working fine from my phone without a problem. Not sure the site just logs me out when I go to reply, but would prefer to be able to access it on both devices, especially to look at the player spreadsheets, etc... Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue the last 3-4 hours on laptop.  Mobile is fine.  Not sure why.

21 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Thanks!

It hasn't happened in a few days but yes.  Not sure if the site is pushing updates or what but it is annoying.

If it continues you might notify @Webmaster

1 hour ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Thanks!

I couldn't post on Safari or Chrome but I've had no issues with Firefox.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I have been trying to move him for weeks.

How it is going to go, is he will be released in a corresponding move in a trade I am making.

Throwing it out there one last time seeing if I get a bite.

his APY in FA will go to the corresponding % reduction all other FA have.