Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@ny92mike are we able to continue picking into tomorrow if people are around, or do we have to stop when todays scheduled picks end ??

If the person on the clock is around and wants to pick it doesn't have to stop.  

I plan on making my pick tonight so if the person behind me is around they can pick tonight.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dang it.  I was wondering how much longer he was gonna last, and was ready to moved up if he slipped one or two more slots.  This should have been the Eagles pick at 30 @EaglesPeteC

Eh you think? I think he went about exactly where he should of. I was higher on Ade than Keion.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Eh you think? I think he went about exactly where he should of. I was higher on Ade than Keion.

Multiple sites have him ranked in the 1st round, and the Philadelphia Inquirer just had an article that he should be one of the targets at 30.  I had him as the 5th best DE in the class.

Just now, downundermike said:

Multiple sites have him ranked in the 1st round, and the Philadelphia Inquirer just had an article that he should be one of the targets at 30.  I had him as the 5th best DE in the class.

I think he has a lot upside, he's still just newer to the position. The Eagles probably need someone to be productive now. 

• Like 1