Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

42 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Meh, mostly limited to a 3-4 front 2 gap 0 tech type, no? 

I don't think you have to play a certain scheme for him, but 335 pound dudes typically have a very specific role in any type of scheme. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think you have to play a certain scheme for him, but 335 pound dudes typically have a very specific role in any type of scheme. 

True. I could add *or similar* and to me I'm not necessarily thinking I have to burn my 2nd on that.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

True. I could add *or similar* and to me I'm not necessarily thinking I have to burn my 2nd on that.

Yeah, guys like him are not surprising when they fall. He could go in the second and I wouldn't be surprised, but I've mentioned him in the 49er forum as someone I'd pay attention to because it wouldn't be surprise me at all if he's still there in the mid third and the niners could move up for him if they want 

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

1st round picks are loaded in the team rosters.

It did not update my active roster count on the team page even though the player is on the roster.

And the salary is not in the "ONE" tab so now it shows I have more cap space.

Edited by downundermike

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Whoa, did not expect Wypler to go that early. 

Really?

I mean, I had some centers still on the board above him, but I think this is about the right range for any of them.  Wypler had a good season and a great combine.

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Is it not considered bad form here to discuss players that haven’t been picked yet?

It should be.

It's generally not appreciated. Fine to discuss the prospects, but I would try to avoid bringing attention to the fact that they  haven't been drafted yet. 

• Like 2

Just now, Daniel said:

Really?

I mean, I had some centers still on the board above him, but I think this is about the right range for any of them.  Wypler had a good season and a great combine.

Generally expect him in the mid third, so it's kind of whatever, but I think he's probably the third or 4th center off the board and I think that center is typically a position that stumbles on draft day. Especially if you're not as scheme versatile as possible.