Deadpulse

54 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Texans have a duplicate entry

1331 - Johnny Johnson - WR

1332 - Johnny Johnson III - WR

Also, I am trying to extend the newly acquired 

0851 - Ed Oliver - IDL

Welcome back to Htown!

However, the system will not let me add any years.

Thanks @ny92mike

Fixed and fixed.

I'll need to make a correction for any other extensions teams make with traded players.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I thought what I did with the base salary difference between the current and new year base salary made sense to me from a players viewpoint.  It's money he would have got if he hadn't extended.  But also see know that it did make it difficult to extend and save money.

This is what I posted a few days ago and was told I was being difficult and asked to stop bringing it up.  Then I got a bunch of condescending responses when I pointed out it was making extensions both impracticable and unrealistic.

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This is what I posted a few days ago and was told I was being difficult and asked to stop bringing it up.  Then I got a bunch of condescending responses when I pointed out it was making extensions both impracticable and unrealistic.

Then put it down for suggestion next year instead of having Mike put more work on his plate for this one 

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Then put it down for suggestion next year instead of having Mike put more work on his plate for this one 

It was broken.  You have multiple people complaining about it now that they are actually in the extension period and seeing how broken it is.  I told him several days ago the issue so he could get out ahead of it.  

52 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hoping someone can help.  When building a free agent contract, there is a contract demands field.

Can someone help me interpret what 2427 means.

Is this number next to the player? It's their unique identifier. 

20 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yup, @MKnight82 helped me figure it out.

Anyway to see if someone is negotiating with one of your players other than having a contract offer set up ??

I usually just leave one of my bids open till the last second,    and use that bid to filter through players to see if they have bids.

• Like 2

Honestly don't want to trade DHop but in the spirit of realism went ahead and traded him. I feel pretty good about this haul. I had two offers, one was a bit more win now, this one is a bit more geared towards a rebuild. If the Cards got this deal in real life, I would be pretty happy with it. That's at least my surface level thoughts with it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Honestly don't want to trade DHop but in the spirit of realism went ahead and traded him. I feel pretty good about this haul. I had two offers, one was a bit more win now, this one is a bit more geared towards a rebuild. If the Cards got this deal in real life, I would be pretty happy with it. That's at least my surface level thoughts with it. 

Good haul... except Nuk hates Butt chin (O'Brien).

• Like 1