Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

9 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

We need a new OC and a QB. 

Moore is likely gone anyways. And I won't get into the QB debate. If the team wins this game, just like last week, everyone has his member down their throats. The team lost, so he's on everyone's poop list.

No different than the decade of Romo. 

Is he Mahomes? No. But with a team like this, he doesn't have to be. Overall he had a few bad throws and some really good ones too. If y'all want to ignore all the good and focus only on the bad, that's certainly your choice. But again, it's the same as it was with Romo. Win, and he's everyone's golden child. Lose, and it's cut all 22 starters and draft 22 rookies to replace them.

Same ol fannbase, different names on the field

5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Our Championship teams can’t even get a Championship game. This is inexcusable. 27 years.

And get blown out like the Vikings have the last 22 years? No thanks. I'd rather see Philly lose. We have no shot at beating them with this level of play.

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Some may be, but I'm not. We had so many opportunities. 2 Picks by Dak, 2 picks dropped, Shuiltz. We need significant changes.

How many years have Dallas fans been saying we need significant change?  Nothing significant will happen.

• Like 1

Mike McCarthy's coaching career is over. He is just incapable of beating the 49ers when it matters just like Aaron Rodgers. He's lost twice to them in the playoffs with both the Packers and Cowboys.

Time for the Cowboys to hire a coach who can beat the 49ers when it matters like Tom Coughlin, John Harbaugh, Pete Carroll, Andy Reid, or Sean McVay.

typical...  I know I supported Schultz as a play maker and he is...  he has made plays this year that equal what SF got from Kittle this game...  but that last plays put Dallas in perspective too many just not completing the play properly..

While the D did enough based on score to win this game, the reality was in "game" time the D failed to make the plays needed for the win...  gave up a 90 plus yard TD drive to give SF the lead...  the Diggs interception... Let SF get TWO first downs with under 2 minutes ...   

BUT ZERO EXCUSE FOR THIS OFFENSE TO ONLY SCORE 12 POINTS.....

YEAH...  this game will do nothing to help Moore move on as head coach...

this game also will continue also all the Dak sucks debate..

really really made a huge difference in loosing Pollard.. took away all our intermediate plays and running game.....

what a pity...     

side note all the hype Bosa and Parsons, both were NON factors in the game...

Just now, Northland said:

How many years have Dallas fans been saying we need significant change?  Nothing significant will happen.

No it won't. I don't terribly wrapped around the axle like I used to. Still a firm believer in most cases it's a team win/loss deal. As it was/is today. Dak, Turpin as good as he was on returns backs into the kicker, Diggs drops a pick and wiffs on Kittle because he's afraid to hit anybody (he ain't Deon),. A lot of blame to go around.

18 minutes ago, BigD88 said:

This team beat themselves today.

Totally inexcusable.

They didn’t force Purdy to make a single big time throw.

Thats a culmination of horrendous offensive playcalling (again), shoddy QB play, only one player stepping up on offense, missed opportunities on defense, and back-breaking penalties (AGAIN).

Its the same old story. This will never, ever change until Jerry Jones is out of the picture. And maybe his son too.

Period.

Yep. The Jones family won’t hold anyone accountable and is willing to dole out massive contracts to undeserving players, Dak included.