TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

Just now, Blue said:

pineapple on pizza is good and I'm deeply sorry for those of you who don't have taste

It’s legitimately a great pairing with all things pork. However, it’s not the most popular in a group setting often times.

I personally enjoy deluxe, meat lovers, or even a specialty white sauce, and IMO, pineapple is always best homemade as opposed to store bought and generally better on thin crust IMO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s legitimately a great pairing with all things pork. However, it’s not the most popular in a group setting often times.

I personally enjoy deluxe, meat lovers, or even a specialty white sauce, and IMO, pineapple is always best homemade as opposed to store bought and generally better on thin crust IMO.

ham and pineapple, bacon and pinapple...and I'm also partial to chicken and pineapple depending on the sauce 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

ham and pineapple, bacon and pinapple...and I'm also partial to chicken and pineapple depending on the sauce 

Or dry rub tbh if it’s a Caribbean style, or on a margarita pizza.

I also enjoy berries on salads and apples stuffed inside pork, or smoked fruit pies on the smoker. Smoked an apple pie for thanksgiving this year and it turned out incredible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Chicken + Pineapple with BBQ sauce is amazing

This is how I feel about Hawaiian in general. I like a spicier sausage with the pineapple to balance the salty and spice with sweetness and citrus and the barbecue to compliment all of the above as opposed to a red sauce that’s high in garlic, which misses IMO unless you use a brown sugar tomato sauce.

• Like 1