2023 OC

paraven

I should clarify, I would actually be in favor of the Matt Weis hiring. He was our runningbacks coach in 2019 when we set the NFL rushing record and helped propel Lamar to unanimous MVP. And unlike Roman, he's actually a young, innovative guy who is big into analytics; just read his wiki, but he was one of the coaches that advised Harbaugh to take the intentional safety in the Super Bowl to close out the game. Again, unlike Roman, the man has great situational awareness. But most importantly, I loved what I saw out of the Michigan offense this year; they were top 20 in the country in just about every major statistical category. While the running game was still the focal point of their offense, at least when Blake Corum was healthy, they still had dynamic passing concepts and utilized at lot of the type of looks I'd love to see Lamar operate out of. Think he would be a great fit and a natural evolution to what's been built in Baltimore without completely tearing it down.

• Like 1