Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

1 minute ago, Norm said:

There was a hold that got him into the open. but whatever.

Yes it's a penalty but it wasn't even a shove, his arm was just extended and touched him. Oh no.

PHI might as well sweet his leg first play so they have a shot.

…what? His arms weren’t incidentally extended, it was an obvious shove.

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

Take a class on physics and let me know how you would've absolutely stopped your momentum. 

The dude literally almost killed the guy in front of the bench and then destroyed his leg after all that on the bench but he touched Mahomes back so like, he's an *******.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

THERE WAS.

A

HOLD

ON

KC.

TO GET

HIM

THERE.

Would have been repeat the down.

I think the personal foul trumps the hold.  But what bothers me is that there was a blatant block in the back on the kick return, and they didn't even throw the flag for the hold on the Mahomes run.  Calls were not consistent, and that is all you ask for.  

Also lol. Always get a kick at how players will just make things up to motivate themselves

Orlando Brown shouting to give Patrick Mahomes his respect....since the soon to be 2 time MVP is famously known for being disrespected and not constantly talked about as the best QB in football

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Well, if the Chiefs win, I’ll have to pick a new thing to be right about for 30 years.

Any given Sunday and such, but I don’t see KC winning unless they get real healthy and unless the Eagles OL all get injured before the game somehow.